CatFx50 - page 96

patrick:
can anyone please tell me why when i put nina indicator in to the chart it froze and now i cant even bring the program up when i click on the icon????? b pat

hi patrick.

I had similar issues last week, and from what is apparent, if you use catfx50, the latest versions have the stepstoch indicator built into the code of the catfx50, and if you add this indicator to the same chart as the cat then it can freeze... why ??, many others don't seem to get the problem, but as soon as I removed the stepstoch of the chart it works fine. maybe thats your problem...

exits

Hi,

i think this method is very good, but i am still trying to figure out a good exit or money management rule.

What happens if for example, we use lets say 3 lots and scale in fibo levels, we would close first at s1, second at s2 and third at s3 or let it run, we would end up having pips, but also what happens in the case we loose those 3 lots in one trade using a sl of 30 pips, we would end inmediately with a loss of 90 pips, maybe risking more than what we got scaling, what is your opinion?

bmac:
Hi,

i think this method is very good, but i am still trying to figure out a good exit or money management rule.

What happens if for example, we use lets say 3 lots and scale in fibo levels, we would close first at s1, second at s2 and third at s3 or let it run, we would end up having pips, but also what happens in the case we loose those 3 lots in one trade using a sl of 30 pips, we would end inmediately with a loss of 90 pips, maybe risking more than what we got scaling, what is your opinion?

My opinion is not to mix the money management with exit. They are different issues. Although Nina the Great provided a decent entry point, we still cannot profit steadily before we can find a decent exit strategy. Just as iGoR said, there doesn't exist perfect exit strategy. Everybody has his own way to exit. Some use pivots, some use channels, some use RSI, CCI, etc.

If finding an entry point is a thousand dollar question, then finding an exit point must be a million dollar question. Chin-up.

today's conclusion.

Today

EURUSE has none.

USDJPY has 1 entry point at 118.73, high at 119.17, gain 44 pips.

USDCHF has none.

GBPUSD has none.

Am I right?

patrick:
can anyone please tell me why when i put nina indicator in to the chart it froze and now i cant even bring the program up when i click on the icon????? b pat

Hi,

delete the compiled indicator from "Indicators" folder before you start the program,".ex4".it will prevent the metatrader from loading it.

* can you post the indicator full name,".mq4".

Hi

signal in EURUSD occured, buy in 1.1988

am i right?

m217ir

Hi,

signals today :

USDJPY - 118.68,didn't trade &(.

EURUSD - 1.1983,trading now

USDCHF - 1.3000,trading now

AUDUSD - 0.7430,trading now

* please don't take this info as "confirmed"

Cheers.

Please explain me about IND Inverse. I think I missed something and can't find relaed post about it. Why we use this indicator and what does it show?

Euro long signal in the Europeansession. First Exit 1,2015 at the 38 Fibo Level (EMA & 38, 55, 89 Levels)

Files:
catfx50.gif  31 kb

euro agree-desagree zendo

hi zendo,

seeing the same alerts on tf30m but desagree at tf 5m

regards

GFx

Files:
Reason: