CatFx50 - page 94

bmac:
hi nina, this might be a silly question but i have this doubt, the settings for the stepma stoch for neuimex are (10, 1.0, 1) or (10 1.0 0) in some charts i see the 0 is the one you use.

Hi, bmac!

The settings are 10 1.0 0

Nina

Hi Nina

tomorrow is the first day that i want to trade whith your system seriously.i'll post my result.please wish me the best trades.

tanx

kaveh:
Hi dear NINA

Can u add camarilladt3 to your system i think this system will be compilit.

please tell me whats your idea?

thx kaveh

Hi, Kaveh!

CatFX50 has nothing to do with Strato's system. They use vtops, vbottoms and cams.

But you can add, of course, whatever indicator or use whatever tool you think you should use to make more pips.

Nina

kamyar:
i have an question.is it a crucial diffrence between given signals in difrent broukers? i mean,is it mandatory to chose a certain brouker in order to trade with the system

Hi, Kamyar!

Brokers have different data feed. StepMA_Stoch makes funny things sometimes.

Nina

nina:
Hi, Kamyar!

Brokers have different data feed. StepMA_Stoch makes funny things sometimes.

Nina

as far as i got,there is no obligation to chose a certain brouker.am i right?

kamyar:
tomorrow is the first day that i want to trade whith your system seriously.i'll post my result.please wish me the best trades. tanx

Hi, Kamyar!

Good luck!

Remember that we had on Friday a big move and that tomorrow is Monday.

Nina

kamyar:
as far as i got,there is no obligation to chose a certain brouker.am i right?

Hi!

You do not need to trade with any specific broker. Trade with the one you feel "secure". Look at how StepMa_Stoch behaves and go ahead.

Nina

kamyar:
i have an question.is it a crucial diffrence between given signals in difrent broukers? i mean,is it mandatory to chose a certain brouker in order to trade with the system

I think each broker shows its data feed and usually a little differences is seen and a gotten signal is based on a certain rule,that is why a signal in a certain broker like northfinance is shown and the same signal in another broker like migfx is not shown and vise versa. as nina said You do not need to trade with any specific broker.

m217ir

Hi Nina,

I am news at this forum,I have read with big interess.

You doo a big work.

Thanks

Regards,

Antonio

thanks

thanks a million for your help Master nina and m217irr