CatFx50 - page 89

ViennaTrader,

How did you get those vertical lines so fat ???

Also, if you look closely at your green line (see above), note that the StepStoch has not crossed, so the entry would be the Open of the 12:00 bar.

Good trading to all...............

Hi MBC

mustbecrap:
hi again,

nina, or anyone, is anyone having issues will these ea's, locking up the pc ?.

I haven't had any issues until the last 48 hours, were by the platform freezes if the indicators are attached (only the main ones - ie. catfx50). I am wondering if it is a problem anyone else is experiencing.

I have 2 pcs, one running xp, and one running server 2003, and both systems have the same issues, and only with the attaching of the cat's.

(I have done the usuall, unistalled, and all that crap, the 2nd pc was formated 2 days ago so it is clean)

anyway, just putting the feelers out to see if anyone else has issues.

MBC

Hi MBC,

Yes i was suffered from the same problem 1 week ago and as per my diagnosis its due to StepMa_Stoch_V1.mq4 and i beleive that in the coding of CatFx50 the StepMa_Stoch_V1.mq4 is being used.

Regards

Kazim Reza

Hello traders,

I was looking over the charts, FEB 2005 and there were very poor signals and very highly ranging markets. Most of the trend trading systems performed their worst in month of FEB.

Lets hope this month is not ranging market.

Looking back I think Nina system is probably one of the few which have performed very well, in month of Jan for the majors.

Some months perform better than others for some reason or other. Lets hope we can rack in the pips this month also.

You are right Nina, this system will give you your 20pips/pair almost every day and if you trade 3 pairs its 60pips/day.

Month end results are very good for such a simple system. Very profitable trading system even if you aim for small target everyday.

Cheers

hello nina

kaveh:
HI NINA

please send the last version of your indicator for this system and explain brifly

how to use because i am confused .

thx kaveh

i have the same request as kaveh.

i have read all the pages of this thread and the system was somehow confusing for me.please do a favore to me an post the set of indicators which you use and a brief description.

i have got the entry rules but i am wondering how i should exit.

would you mention

thank you for sharing your knowledge

kamyar:
i have the same request as kaveh.

i have read all the pages of this thread and the system was somehow confusing for me.please do a favore to me an post the set of indicators which you use and a brief description.

i have got the entry rules but i am wondering how i should exit.

would you mention

thank you for sharing your knowledge

I think most of people (me also) wondering when or how to exit.

Try this one - mabye it will help

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173473

hi kalenzo

thanks for your help kalenzo i will read it.would you post the latest and the proper set of indicators of this system

kamyar:
thanks for your help kalenzo i will read it.can would you post the latest and the proper set of indicators of this system

I think the latest was posted by ShadowWz yesterday.

Kalenzo:
I think the latest was posted by ShadowWz yesterday.

thanks a million kalenzo.are you trading with this system.i personaly trade with price patterns and i am in dread of working with the trend-following systems.how does the system seem?

i have just read the articles an i have not trade with the system yet.

kamyar:
thanks a million kalenzo.are you trading with this system.i personaly trade with price patterns and i am in dread of working with the trend-following systems.how does the system seem? i have just read the articles an i have not trade with the system yet.

This system gives many plus pips, but U have to have right and strict exit rules and stick to it. For example if U set sl to 10 or 15 pips and will move sl to be when u reach 25-35 pips and tp 50 - 60 pips U can get 500-1300 pips every month from it, so it's worth to try it. Of course if u will find the better exit strategy then u can get even more pips. The entry points gived by this system realy works fine !

Reason: