CatFx50 - page 93

please test in demo and inform me the results

Hi all

I update an EA with CATFX50 rules that can take the signals and go to trade and after that manage the orders and lotage, you can control not to trade in news time (14:30) , I recommend to trade in GBPUSD,EURUSD,CHFUSD together. You must open 3 windows and run the EA on all pairs separately, please test in demo and inform me the results you will get for optimizing with pm or mail me m217ir[at]yahoo.com, Hope be useful for all.

Thanks

M217irr

m217irr:
Hi all

I update an EA with CATFX50 rules that can take the signals and go to trade and after that manage the orders and lotage, you can control not to trade in news time (14:30) , I recommend to trade in GBPUSD,EURUSD,CHFUSD together. You must open 3 windows and run the EA on all pairs separately, please test in demo and inform me the results you will get for optimizing with pm or mail me m217ir[at]yahoo.com, Hope be useful for all.

Thanks

M217irr

Hi M217irr

please tell me which broker we use for this EA.

thx kaveh

I Want to Know your Personal Idia NINA

nina:
Hi!

A must read!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forex_scams

Nina

hello nina

i have got the gist of the system i i did the same trades as you yestrady.it was really grate.

but i,m wondering what is exactly the useage of fisher and pivot indicator that you mentioned at the begining of this thread.

to put it simply,what indicators do you personally use to take a position and would you tell me how you close your orders(i mean,according to what,i am very eager to know your personal idea)

thanks

kamyar:
hello nina

i have got the gist of the system i i did the same trades as you yestrady.it was really grate.

but i,m wondering what is exactly the useage of fisher and pivot indicator that you mentioned at the begining of this thread.

to put it simply,what indicators do you personally use to take a position and would you tell me how you close your orders(i mean,according to what,i am very eager to know your personal idea)

thanks

Hi, Kamyar!

I'm really glad you followed CatFX50 signals yesterday.

About Fisher, I'm looking at it. I have not said to rely on it to take the signals.

My indicators are known. Indicators and common sense.

FiboPivots. They are a good tool to know where rate "could" stall.

I trade more than 1 lot. I keep scaling. I did not made all those pips yesterday.

Nina

thanks for your reply nina

i did not gain tht amount of pips you said,because of my bad exits.

in spite of those bad exits i got profits.anyway,tanx for sharing your exprience with me

i wish u the best luck

Hi dear NINA

Can u add camarilladt3 to your system i think this system will be compilit.

please tell me whats your idea?

thx kaveh

simple question

hi nina,

this might be a silly question but i have this doubt, the settings for the stepma stoch for neuimex are (10, 1.0, 1) or (10 1.0 0) in some charts i see the 0 is the one you use.

kaveh:
Hi M217irr

please tell me which broker we use for this EA.

thx kaveh

Hi kaveh !

I use fibogroup broker,you can test northfinance too.

m217irr

hi m217irr

i have an question.is it a crucial diffrence between given signals in difrent broukers?

i mean,is it mandatory to chose a certain brouker in order to trade with the system

Reason: