CatFx50 - page 100

seems we have a short yen 118.39, the rest of the currencies are not moving fine.

bmac:
seems we have a short yen 118.39, the rest of the currencies are not moving fine.

Hi!

Risky day, bmac. Take care. Pairs should break their ranges. Otherwise, we are going to suffer if we wanna trade, of course.

When we face this kind of market is where a lot of mates lose all they got during a whole week. We are free, so no one is making us to pull the trigger.

Nina

Hi!

I admire people that try to find an answer to the behavior of the market.

10 minutes ago, we had this:

"US jobless claims trend at lowest in nearly 6 years."

What has $ done?

It has gone down.

That's why I trade what I see.

Nina

Nina, so glad to see you back. I lost some money in using your trading strategy. It seems different people will have different result using the same strategy. Maybe I am still not experienced enough.

blooms:
Nina, so glad to see you back. I lost some money in using your trading strategy. It seems different people will have different result using the same strategy. Maybe I am still not experienced enough.

Hi, Blooms!

Tell me when did you lose money and how long have you been using the system?

Nina

nina:
Hi, Blooms!

Tell me when did you lose money and how long have you been using the system?

Nina

I just tried it on these 2 days. It seems the prices whipsawed around the EMA50. Maybe this strategy should be operated around European session, but I cannot get up so early.

blooms:
I just tried it on these 2 days. It seems the prices whipsawed around the EMA50. Maybe this strategy should be operated around European session, but I cannot get up so early.

Hi!

Tell me when did you enter?

Nina

Hi!

About eurusd short:

As long as USDCHF does not break clearly 1.3042 and holds then above 1.3028, eurusd shorts will be vulnerable.

Take care.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

Tell me when did you enter?

Nina

On Feb 7, I entered EURUSD long at 1.1980 but fled at 1.1965 (because I found price crossed back again and StepMom and InverseIND became unfavorable). -15 pips.

This morning, I was bitten by Aussie. I entered AUDUSD short at 0.7385 and was stopped out at 0.7406, -21 pips.

I entered GBPUSD short at 1.7408 and fled at 1.7384 (It was neither stopped out nor exitted normally, just because of my fear. I know it's not good.) +24 pips.

I think there is some problem in my operations.

I just missed the entry signal for USDJPY while busy browsing and posting on the forum. I contempt myself.

Reason: