Forex signal generator - page 34

nicesurf:
Just like 'Dolly" system

nothing new here, it's just old ancient pivot calculation,

All I have to do is make new rules and trading system to handle the market based from the Big ben strategy article and make it to be profitable trading system so it can be usefull to all of us here

The advantage of this daily20pip system was, you can predict where the market will move today without using any Indicator, just look into bare naked MT4 chart and you will know where the price will move using this simple system

proverbs,

As I understand this from the TMLM thread, isn't StepActive simply the "switch"? Shouldn't it either be set to 0 (off) or 1 (on)?

Today I used 1 and 6 as you recommended. It took the short trade but added an extra pip for entry, which is not documented anywhere.

I also noticed the EA generates red "activate" and "prepare" lines on the chart, but these are not horizontal lines. Today there is a slight upward bias to them and the "activate" and "prepare" levels will vary if you scrub the lines.

I couldn't find anything that references this on the TMLM threads;

do you know what's happening with these?

-W

Can someone tell me what is meant by StepActive and StepPrepare, and where do I specify the entry price?

code logic

WNW and et_phonehome_2,

StepActive is the entry point where you want the StepPrepare to be triggered and open the pending order. The numbers we use are pips away from the trendline that is specified in the TrendName line.

The logic is: Read from bottom to top to follow the price action trigger logic as i understand it.

=====================================

extern int BuyStop_StepActive= 3; // StepPrepare will set up a pending order for this location to open 3 pips above the "BUY Level 1" trend line once price action reaches this point.

extern string BuyStop_TrendName = "BUY Level 1"; // This can be any trend line that you want to buy or sell the break of. For this strategy we are using the indicator with the trendline that is named "BUY Level 1". so we set that here.

extern int BuyStop_StepPrepare= 3; // It triggers the order 3 pips before the "BUY Level 1" trend line and sets a pending order at the BuyStop_StepActive location which is 3 pips past the "BUY Level 1" trend line.

^^^Price action is here and it heading up^^^

=====================================

Hope this helps.

WNW:
proverbs,

I also noticed the EA generates red "activate" and "prepare" lines on the chart, but these are not horizontal lines. Today there is a slight upward bias to them and the "activate" and "prepare" levels will vary if you scrub the lines.

-W

I noticed this too but as i watched to see how the EA acted I found that it entered at the correct price regardless of the slant in the lines. Must just be a visual glitch so I wont worry about it.

The EA last night triggered and opened an order correctly. The price action retraced so we still have an open order but the EA worked as designed last night.

Files:

My Daily trading result Wednesday 6 JUN 2007

SELL STOP GBP/USD at(A)1.9914

take profit 1.9894

stoploss 1.9944

CLOSE LOSS -30 pips at 12.30 pm GMT

EA Observations:

I have noticed that the exact entry and exit points are slightly different than the numbers the generator provides.

The reason for this is the indicator we are using places the trend line on a different price. IF we can get an indicator that draws trend lines exactly on the same price as the generator then the EA would be an exact match for this strategy.

Lets work with what we have for now and make it better along the way...

Here some additional information about how I use signal generator

1.- if market above BUY B placed BUY STOP on BUY A

- if market above BUY B about 15 - 20 pips placed BUY STOP on BUY B

- if market above BUY B more than 20 pips, then placed BUY LIMIT on BUY B

2. -if market between BUY B and BUY A, placed BUY STOP on A

3. -if market between BUY A and SELL A, wait until the next area hit and follow rules 1,2,4 and 5

4.- if market bellow SELL B placed SELL STOP on SELL A

-if market bellow SELL B about 15 - 20 pips placed SELL STOP on SELL B

-if market bellow SELL B more than 20 pips, then placed SELL LIMIT on SELL B

5. -if market between SELL A and SELL B, placed SELL STOP on A

as you can see I have mostly use STOP order because it will give you extra position to trigger an order, because mostly GBP/USD market up down movement can easily swept those 20pip area between point A and point B at signal generator and it will give you safe trading when you use STOP order there

Here also some overview about how this strategy woks, writen by Fractal

Reason: