CatFx50 - page 95

bmac:
good morning, today euro and swiss giving signals,

euro short 1.1997

swiss long 1.2967

good luck to all in this monday.

Hi, bmac!

Sorry, but those are not CatFX50 signals.

Nina

good morning, today euro and swiss giving signals,

euro short 1.1997

swiss long 1.2967

but i`d be careful as price is away from 50ema.

good luck to all in this monday.

oh really? i am using neumex broker with step ma stoch and ema 50, and the yellow line was crossing the blue line, could you help me get the right indicators or broker? Or could you please post a screenshot of how catfx50 looks like today?

bmac:
oh really? i am using neumex broker with step ma stoch and ema 50, and the yellow line was crossing the blue line, could you help me get the right indicators or broker? Or could you please post a screenshot of how catfx50 looks like today?

Hi bmac!

only trade whenever both crosses are occured simultaneously

see the attached file, there is not any cross between price and ema50,

m217ir

Files:
eurusd_10.jpg  114 kb

thanks a lot,

you are right, got confused with the only cross of stepma and took the signal, but you are right, price and indicator should agree to be a valid one, anyway i was lucky could get 20 pips but will not try this again.

hi there

did anybody has catfx50 signal today.i personally had a buy signal in USD/jpy

14:30@118.94

see the pics.

did i enter right?

Files:
3.jpg  90 kb
31.jpg  94 kb

hi

not exactly.i changed nothing with the default settings.i suppose that this made by the diffrence of broukers(maybe!)

anyway,so you had just this like me.

catfx50

can anyone please tell me why when i put nina indicator in to the chart it froze and now i cant even bring the program up when i click on the icon?????

b pat

patrick:
can anyone please tell me why when i put nina indicator in to the chart it froze and now i cant even bring the program up when i click on the icon????? b pat

See the log file, probably u dont have compiled all of the indicator that are needed to calculate aNina.

catfx50

ok thank you now where do i go to get them and how do i compile them

pat thank you

Reason: