CatFx50 - page 701

Get ready, this could be a good move easy to trade.

For me its buystop at 1,9605 ( plenty of room up ) sl 1,6575

sellstop 1,6575 ( mucho space down, Nina has already provided us with the next levels ) sl 1,9605

What I like today is the tight range, so either way we should be able to enter a safe trade, having in mind that this data will be most important for the BoE in terms of interest rates.

I really hope, you all have a good trade !

sweet move no wipsaws

Hi nina

can I ask please- last template is from 30.9.2006?

what is function Max mov average?

do use xpma?

thx for answer

Files:
nina.gif  18 kb

nina:
Hi, I can not ask this question with my levels, because those marks are steps. Now it is trading at 1,9566. From here to 2.xxxx, there are a lot of steps. We know that while above 1,9459, next should be last highs (1,9727 - 1,9819). Once there, if it is the case, we'll see.

Hi, traders!!

Well, we are at the highs again. We'll see what's going on now. Cable should keep going up as long as it keeps above 1,9540 and main 1,9459. New targets are: 1,9727 - 1,9750 - 1,9805 and 1,9839.

Enjoy!

Files:
positions.jpg  30 kb

wow Nina i hope that gbpusd was your live BIG lot trade

you deserv it

is it Saxo bank platform ? hahaha i hope you take from them some money

they have too much of mine....

deepdrunk:
is it Saxo bank platform ? hahaha i hope you take from them some money they have too much of mine....

Hi!

What do you mean?

I've already opened an account with them. What's the problem?

THX

If I may,

I think he hast lost some money with Saxo ( rather due to other circumstances than to the brokers fault, I hope ) and is now hoping that you will get some of this money back .....

Have Fun

Smooth:
If I may,

I think he hast lost some money with Saxo ( rather due to other circumstances than to the brokers fault, I hope ) and is now hoping that you will get some of this money back .....

Have Fun

Hi!

I do not know Smooth. My main broker is Real Time Forex and now Saxo, because I did not want to have all the money in one basket. I know people that has huge accounts at Saxo and they did not say a word against it. But....

See it like this,

you were with broker A and lost all your money due to some mistakes,

then you changed to another, now you just feel like justice i someone else "wins" money from your old broker, you lost so much money to.

Really not a big deal, just short expression I guess.

Have Fun !

Reason: