CatFx50 - page 703

Economic News Release

Dear Nina,

I'm interested in your CatFX50 trading system, but I'm still confused how to use your trading system if there are some important economic news (high volatile news) to be released on that day? Could you please give me some guides how to use your trading system on this conditions? Can this trading system be applied for the news of NFP USA?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks for your sharing of this great system!

Regards,

Pierre

yesican88:
Dear Nina,

I'm interested in your CatFX50 trading system, but I'm still confused how to use your trading system if there are some important economic news (high volatile news) to be released on that day? Could you please give me some guides how to use your trading system on this conditions? Can this trading system be applied for the news of NFP USA?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks for your sharing of this great system!

Regards,

Pierre

Hi,

Big news turn systems crazy if there are huge spikes. And you know, there are.

I use to trade news switching to lower time frames, but it is a tough thing, specially when trading those three big news releases.

Scroll back and see what happened with last NFP and others.

torselllo:
Hello to all, respect to Nina.

I tried to trade CatFX50 this week. Good results.

Titanium - спасибо за ветку на финлисте. Если интересует - я за четверг сделал где-то сто пунктов.

Hi,

Well, you know, you'll have good and bad weeks. It is trading and it is life.

100 пунктов за день.У меня столько за неделю редко набирается. Буду пробывать.

Titanium:
100 пунктов за день.У меня столько за неделю редко набирается. Буду пробывать.

In English please.

I understand Russian but it is international forum sorry.

Just short translation: they opened the thread in Russian language in Russian forum in October this year about Nina system and some people are having very good results (about +100 pips yesterday).

newdigital:
In English please.

I understand Russian but it is international forum sorry.

Just short translation: they opened the thread in Russian language in Russian forum in October this year about Nina system and some people are having very good results (about +100 pips yesterday).

Hi!

And more pips they are making today

More about CatFX50

Hi Nina,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Here I want to ask some more questions. How do we decide the exit target using your trading system?

From your Recap of CatFX50 :

"Level 3 signals (riskier):

For instance, we are in bullish mode: price above EMA 50 and Hist_StepMA_Stoch in green. Suddenly, price goes down crossing or without crossing EMA 50 and obviously without opening below it. ..."

Could you please give some explanation about "...and obviously without opening below it"? What do you mean for "without opening below it" ?

I'm awaiting for your answers. Thank you!

Rgds,

Pierre

yesican88:
Hi Nina,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Here I want to ask some more questions. How do we decide the exit target using your trading system?

From your Recap of CatFX50 :

"Level 3 signals (riskier):

For instance, we are in bullish mode: price above EMA 50 and Hist_StepMA_Stoch in green. Suddenly, price goes down crossing or without crossing EMA 50 and obviously without opening below it. ..."

Could you please give some explanation about "...and obviously without opening below it"? What do you mean for "without opening below it" ?

I'm awaiting for your answers. Thank you!

Rgds,

Pierre

Hi!

CatFX50 has not a fixed exit. We use Risk/Reward ratio to know what to do with our trade. That means that if your signal needs a logic stop loss of 30 pips, you should try to get 60 at least. Of course, if you are +40, are you going to lose them?

And for the other questions, please, you have pictures that show you what a level 3 is.

Hi!

How was trading today?

I'm not at home and I can not look at my MT4 platform. BTW, I see a nasty, nasty reversal.

Anyway, could anyone post the whole FOREX 2007 Calendar. I'm interested in Non-Farm Payrolls days.

THX

nina:
Hi!

Anyway, could anyone post the whole FOREX 2007 Calendar. I'm interested in Non-Farm Payrolls days.

THX

Hi Nina...

Try here...

hope u like it...

Reason: