CatFx50 - page 753

nina:
Hi!! We had a level 1 buy on GBPUSD at 1,9514 (09:00cet) with stop at 1,9472. A stop loss of 42 pips. No way, my friends.

False signal from which system?

et_phonehome_2:
False signal from which system?

CatFX50. Stop was too huge.

nina:
CatFX50. Stop was too huge.

Nina,

What would you use as the recommended stops for the different pairs? They always say try to use the risk:reward ratio of 1:2, how can one actually determine whether the trade will go that direction not unless one buys on a pull back and go with the trend.

et_phonehome_2:
Nina, What would you use as the recommended stops for the different pairs? They always say try to use the risk:reward ratio of 1:2, how can one actually determine whether the trade will go that direction not unless one buys on a pull back and go with the trend.

Hi, et_phonehome_2!!

I don't have a fixed stop. The stop to be used is determined by the price action. I have my levels too, so they tell me more things. Then, we need to know the pair we are trading. I mean, we need to apply our TA on it. And of course, we should have our r/r. As said yesterday, we deal with probabilites.

Level 1 buy was at 1,9514 and the stop should've been placed at 1,9472. 42 pips. So, to have a 1:1; GBPUSD should have gone up to 1,9576.

Cable is bearish, extremely weak and my subscribers knew we have something important before 1,9576. So, I did not buy it. CatFX2 sold it at 1,9485 and I did it 10 seconds before UK data with a sell stop at 1,9487 and a ridiculous stop loss placed at 1,9502.

UK inflation

If inflation , like in UK, is going down from 3.0 -> 2.7 - that means GBP is not so strong currency at the moment? And this is the reason why GBP/USD go till 1.9414 ?

FlyerLV:
If inflation , like in UK, is going down from 3.0 -> 2.7 - that means GBP is not so strong currency at the moment? And this is the reason why GBP/USD go till 1.9414 ?

Hi!

GBPUSD is going south since last week when BOE said what it said. And UK data is validating their view so far.

GMT+1 or GMT??

Is that time that you post them (GMT+1).6hrs different for me or just (GMT)5hrs different for me???Hi!

Subscribers will get one email around 00:00gmtand another one from 07:00gmt to 10:30gmt. Occasionally, they could get more.

I do not trade Asian session. I think the best hours to trade FOREX are from 07:00gmt to 11:00gmt and from 13:30gmt to 15:00gmt.

The main email will be the one sent around 00:00gmt.

As a souscriber to Nina service I am just amaze with the precission of his levels!!

Everyone should have a test!!

Please Nina keep your hard work!

Pitch67

Is that time that you post them (GMT+1).6hrs different for me or just (GMT)5hrs different for me???

nina:
Hi!

Subscribers will get one email around 00:00gmtand another one from 07:00gmt to 10:30gmt. Occasionally, they could get more.

I do not trade Asian session. I think the best hours to trade FOREX are from 07:00gmt to 11:00gmt and from 13:30gmt to 15:00gmt.

The main email will be the one sent around 00:00gmt.

Hi!!

If you live in New York, you are GMT - 5. So, when I say 00:00gmt, for you is 19:00pm EST.

pitch67:
As a souscriber to Nina service I am just amaze with the precission of his levels!!

Everyone should have a test!!

Please Nina keep your hard work!

Pitch67

Hi!

Thank you, Pitch67.

No more test: only 1 membership left.

Reason: