The Nature System - page 6

Currencies

Dan,

Which currencies do you trade this on? I see your charts are for the Euro, have you tried others?

Thanks.

Carol

Preliminary EA

Here is a PRELIMINARY version of the EA. I've still got to add the dynamically adjusting stoplosses and takeprofits, but the bulk of the system is coded now. I'm only posting the EX4 because at the moment the code is way too messy for anybody but me to understand. Get back to me with any mistakes you find it making.

Files:
nature_beta.ex4  19 kb

Thanks Ryan

Ryan,

Thanks for the EA. I'll be testing it next week. I know Dan's going to be excited about it.

Carol

LIVE Trading

Dan,

How long have you been trading this LIVE? Thank you!

SirWolf

Thanks Ryan!

Wow Ryan, you are a quick coder. I am a programmer too. Just now learning MQ4 though. Thanks for your efforts and have a great weekend!

SirWolf

Hey Dan - interesting system - I have a question. Are you only trading in the oppositie direction after a loss?

So if you're in a long position with 1 lot (SL @ 25p) and hit TP of 50, would the next trade also be long with 1 lot (SL @ 25p) or would it be a sell for 1 lot (25p SL and 50p TP)?

Thanks,

Mike

Thanks, Ryan. Have it loaded now on several pairs. Initial trades were all buys. I'll keep you posted.

ryanklefas:
Here is a PRELIMINARY version of the EA. I've still got to add the dynamically adjusting stoplosses and takeprofits, but the bulk of the system is coded now. I'm only posting the EX4 because at the moment the code is way too messy for anybody but me to understand. Get back to me with any mistakes you find it making.

Well Dan I still think you are a attention getter!

But at least its a real method, and I have to admit Im impressed, but I believe I have seen it somewhere else. when I remember I get back to ya.

A few lies along the way, like it will be in "my next post" it wasnt.

Dan7974:
Thanks, Your a great guy.

Hi Dan7974!

Thanks for your System, forget every negative answer. I trade since 5 years and have a system that works very good for me, but I am always looking for new ideas. Please don't understand me wrong, I stick to my system on my real account, but on demo I try some good ideas. It would be very good if there would be more people like you which have new ideas and try to be successful in the forex market.

But for me the most important point ist that you try to help other people. I dont understand why some people try to destroy every idea, because this Idea could be the answer to be successful in forex??????? I found my answer after 4 years of reading and trading 10 to 20 hours per day. I found it in a thread where I first thougt, forget it. But it was a very good Idea. I read also a lot of books, the most you can forget, and the last book I was really not sure if I should buy it. If I would write how many books and e-books I read, you might think I am an Idiot. BUT THIS VERY LAST BOOK AND THIS THREAD CHANGED MY TRADING, and the looser became a winner. Guys, please be careful before destroying the Ideas from other people, because this Idea could be the answer for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Please write all your Ideas I read everything.

Regards erkro

erkro:
Hi Dan7974!

Thanks for your System, forget every negative answer. I trade since 5 years and have a system that works very good for me, but I am always looking for new ideas. Please don't understand me wrong, I stick to my system on my real account, but on demo I try some good ideas. It would be very good if there would be more people like you which have new ideas and try to be successful in the forex market.

But for me the most important point ist that you try to help other people. I dont understand why some people try to destroy every idea, because this Idea could be the answer to be successful in forex??????? I found my answer after 4 years of reading and trading 10 to 20 hours per day. I found it in a thread where I first thougt, forget it. But it was a very good Idea. I read also a lot of books, the most you can forget, and the last book I was really not sure if I should buy it. If I would write how many books and e-books I read, you might think I am an Idiot. BUT THIS VERY LAST BOOK AND THIS THREAD CHANGED MY TRADING, and the looser became a winner. Guys, please be careful before destroying the Ideas from other people, because this Idea could be the answer for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Please write all your Ideas I read everything.

Regards erkro

She contributes with also new ideas or it is only in standbay to read other people's ideas

Reason: