CatFx50 - page 638

Hi!

Recap 04/09/06:

EURUSD, level 2 sell (09:30cet) @ 1,2724 with stop at 1,2740. It has made a low so far at 1,2668. + 56 pips. 3:1 r/r.

USDCHF, level 2 long (09:30cet) @ 1,2458 with stop at 1,2444. It has made a high so far at 1,2543. + 85 pips. 3:1 r/r.

GBPUSD, level 1 sell (11:00cet) @ 1,8813 with stop at 1,8861 or at 1,8886. It has made a low swo far at 1,8786. + 27 pips. I did not take it. 1:2 r/r.

TOTAL so far= + 168 pips.

We had another signal on GBPUSD. It was a level 1 buy (16:30cet) @ 1,8851. Stop should have been placed at 1,8821. The trade is still on, but I did not take it. Why? Because from the low, cable had gone up before our signal 66 pips. Much more than half of its average Daily Range. And because the stop of 30 pips, which, if you want a r/r of at least 2:1, needs a 60 pips profit. A 60 pips profit takes you up to 1,8911, a level that cable has not been able to break yet. So, it is better to wait for a better entry with a more affordable stop loss.

Nina

Hi!

I'm totally convinced, mates, that the key to make money here is to be in control of your risk. Of course, you need to have a certain knowledge about what you are doing and you need to have a system to rely on. But, if you do not control your risk, you are going to be wiped out sooner than later.

We all shouldn't forget that.

Nina

Hi Nina,

Explain on an example today how to use the data from TSR Daily Range Indicator.

Thank.

Hello,

Nice job doin here Nina

Do we have a lvl 1 long on eur/usd ?;p

If yes, any sugestions bout r/r ? i did 20/40

Hi

Hi nina and eveyone,

Nina, please could you post a live call tomorrow so I can follow you into a trade ? I can't get the feel for when to enter and exit and I would be greatful if you could guide us through some trades.

I will be here from 8:00am CET

Thank you so much !

PM

after staring at charts for hrs a day, i think you can truly understand how amazing this system is. one thing to note: this system works best with good data, i use neumeix demo for the signals, and live acct with interbank, its rediculious how many false signals i had with interbanks data.

nina

i dont know if anyone else has this problem, but on USDCHF chart about 1500 bars back, seems like a server crash, so i had to change settings on anina and histo step ma to 1500. but the other charts can calculate atleast 9000, wonder how this will affect the indicators.

Files:
usdchf_4.gif  17 kb

Hi fxbrandon.

The solution for this problem:

Press Key HOME in your keyboard and hold on, you see that chart will go back, and repair this problem.

Regards.

the calculations are not going to be accurate. in my pic everything from aug 24th on is green on histo step and anina dosent cross, so the only way to work is if i lower the calculated bars on anina and histo till after aug 24th, just wondering how accurate that would be..

Files:
usdchf_5.gif  19 kb

All Right

Do you install recently your metatrader (Neuimex), because when i install occour me too.

Hold on Home (key in you board).

Regards.

Reason: