CatFx50 - page 617

nina
nina  

Hi, traders!!!

Signals so far (09:00cet):

EURUSD, level 1 buy (08:30cet) @ 1,2675 (pivot at 1,2676!!!). It has made a high so far at 1,2684.

GBPUSD, level 1 buy (08:30) @ 1,8821. It has made a high so far at 1,8841.

+ 20 pips.

USDCHF, level 2 sell (08:30) @ 1,2539. It has made a low so far at 1,2515. + 24 pips.

Nina

mksprt
mksprt  

Timeframe

Hi Nina,

What timeframe do you trade the usdchf?

Mik

RealMerchant
RealMerchant  

Hi all,

I'm still new here. I would like to ask u all according this nice signal. Do u know wher can I find this signal and it's rules. I'm searching for it but there are so many pages need to open. I'm become headache and hope that ur guys can help solve my problem.

Thanx

Docsniper
Docsniper  
Linuxser
Linuxser  
RealMerchant:
Hi all,

I'm still new here. I would like to ask u all according this nice signal. Do u know wher can I find this signal and it's rules. I'm searching for it but there are so many pages need to open. I'm become headache and hope that ur guys can help solve my problem.

Thanx

The beginig of the thread it´s a good place to find the instruction to begin. Also, if you start by the last page, could be a little hard to find what you need.

I like to read the books from the first page. I´ve find a little hard start by the last one.

mik:

Hi Nina,

What timeframe do you trade the usdchf?

Mik

Well, if i remember correclty, Nina must be using the same TF he recommended.

(from the tutorial ---> it´s on the first page ---> the word document you need to read)

TF: 30 minutes.

Trade time: 08:00cet to 18:00cet

Something to take into account:

Pairs to trade: EURUSD, USDCHF and GBPUSD.
mksprt
mksprt  

To Linuxer

Yes Linuxer. I have read the docs. However, in reference to her signal for the swissy, I did not see a level 4 or level 1 signal.

Mik

Linuxser
Linuxser  
Files:
cat.gif 21 kb
David
David  

What is the 120EMA for? Do you add to a position when it crosses that line too?

Linuxser
Linuxser  
ssotiro
ssotiro  

Is NorthFinance down for everyone, or is it just for me?

I cannot even load the site.