Is the advisor suitable for real life? - page 13

khorosh:
And if the reason for the mismatch is the delay in order opening due to requotes or connection failure

... ...we can run it on the real and not worry about it. The simulation in the tester is a perversion.

FOReignEXchange:

This is the way the grains should be.

Nice picture. I am confused by the number of trades. What is the average time in the market?

TheXpert:

Nice picture. I am confused by the number of trades. What is the average time in the market?

Can't you see it?

Profit 11 pips, Stop 15 pips.

khorosh:
And if the reason for the mismatch is a delay in order opening due to requotes or communication failure, we eliminate it by simulating requotes and simulating communication failure in the tester.

Look for a good broker, where trades are executed instantly. The pending orders may help. Maybe you should change the maximal slippage in the code to 1-2. The trades will be less, but accurate.

FOReignEXchange:

Can't you see?

Come to think of it, it doesn't. The trading lot is not written anywhere.

TheXpert:

You can't see it.

Is it impossible to compare the average profit trade with the highest profit trade and the average loss trade with the highest loss trade? The lot can be easily calculated. You are a programmer. You should be able to see these things in a couple of seconds.

FOReignEXchange:
The lot is also easy to calculate.
Show me, I don't know how :) . I'm a numbskull :)

TheXpert:
Show me, I don't know how :) . I'm a numbskull :)

So you're asking how long a trade has been in the market. What's a 5 lot at 5,000 and a 4.4 point profit? Look at the number of ticks and you'll see it's not a 5.

Don't talk back to me - how do you calculate the lot?

TheXpert:
Don't get me wrong - how do you calculate the lot?

Well, calculate that an average of 10 ticks per minute. So it's a four-digit quote. The minimum stop is 10 pips.

The profit is $220. That means a profit of 11 pips - lot 2.0.

You can, of course, make 22 pips with lot 1, but you are interested in the minimum time a trade stays in the market.

You may conclude that it is not bullshit that closes on the next tick after opening.

You may make lot 4 with a profit of 5.5 pips, but 5.5 does not happen.

And look at the size of the loss. It will be easier to understand everything at once with a quick glance.

FOReignEXchange:

So do the math, there's an average of 10 ticks in a minute. So it's a four-digit quote. The minimum stop is 10 pips.

The profit is $220. That means a profit of 11 pips - lot 2.0.

You can, of course, make 22 pips with lot 1, but you are interested in the minimum time a trade stays in the market.

You may conclude that it is not bullshit that closes on the next tick after opening.

You can do lot 4 with a profit of 5.5 pips, but 5.5 does not happen.

What did he say?
Reason: