Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 10

Hi Simba, thanks a lot for you sharing, are you so kind to post the indicator in the main window below? I have the interest to make an EA based on it with M1 timeframe for share

thanks in advance.

Jon

Files:

Re-entry method

Hi Simba,

beautiful and simple system. Gave 5 stars to the thread. Really appreciate your effort.

I will post my trades starting monday.

I have a question though.

After the initial signal, many times price re-traces but %R doesn't and also after the trend change %R doesn't go to the -5 or -95 levels to give us signals. Enclosing chart. Do you have a way to enter or re-enter the trade?

Thanks

Files:
re-entry.gif  71 kb

Simba..is this system only valid for GBP?

increase:
Oh dear, there is just no pleasing some folks, even when someone goes to enormous effort to help us for free

In my post I did say thank you for sharing the system with us. Am I being helped? That depends if the system is any good. I don't know the answer to that and I don't think you do either. But I hope it is. It makes sense. I will demo it from next week.

cementman:
Increase you took the words out of my mouth..the guy is here toHELP FOR FREE and some people are coming to his thread to teach him manners and how to talk..i just can't believe it and if you body don't have the time to read or learn i doubt you'll make it as a trader..caz what you see as nonsense some people see it as knowledge..i've been around and i've seen real nonsense in a lot of threads but if i don't like it i just walk away caz i know that as long as people are replying that means that they can see something i can't and if they didn't then it'll die by itself and that my friend is caled accepting the other

I dont know about that mate. lol. Im not a bad trader, probably better than you. But we can all learn more. Just because someone replies does not mean they can see something I dont. There are many reasons why people post messages in forums.

I believe Simba mentioned that he does not use a stop loss.

My dad demo traded for 2 months aggressively without a stop loss. He did quite well, winning more than 70 percent of the trades. He told me that stop losses simply lead to losing.

Then he opened a $500 mini account. On the second day of trading his real account, the market suddenly went 200 pips against him and wiped out his account. Luckily it was only $500 and not his retirement fund.

Nice story, raj ...

raj:

My dad demo traded for 2 months aggressively without a stop loss. He did quite well, winning more than 70 percent of the trades. He told me that stop losses simply lead to losing.

Then he opened a $500 mini account. On the second day of trading his real account, the market suddenly went 200 pips against him and wiped out his account. Luckily it was only $500 and not his retirement fund.

Nice story you posted raj,

It remind me again about the importance of stop loss

raj:

Thanks raj for sharing yur experience...

its not only yur dad raj...it happen to many people throughout the world in this crazy market...people had used risk/reward/money management approach since years & if this is not important, i bet the people wouldn't mention it.

But for new trader, it seems that they "know" everything rather than listening to the experience trader. Once this market go opposite to their direction, that's time lesson come & it is a bad lesson.

"Wise Man Learn From Other's Mistake"

regards.

downloading indicators

I'm new to this forum and I really appreciate this system. I am having soooo much trouble finding out how to download the indicators and putting them on the charts. Once I download them, Metaeditor pops up and I have no idea what to do from here. I compile, but they wont show up on my charts. Can anyone help me out and give me step to step analysis? It would be a good help and thanks so much. this is my first time downloading indicators. THANKS

Hi folks,

I am fascinated with this thread, good work simba !! I have been following the MTF threads for some time and this is one of the better ones imho. Cant wait to see what the new ones look like. Go simba Go!

Re... "Wise Man Learn From Other's Mistake"

A wise man will also learn from his own mistakes.

Reason: