CatFx50 - page 651

hi,

since i downloaded the neuimex feed, i have the problem only at swissy that the indicators are really crazy. i have always a buy-signal. other pairs are working fine, also other feeds. but neuimex don't work at swissy. does anybody know why?

best regards

handson

Files:
test.gif  23 kb

handson:
hi,

since i downloaded the neuimex feed, i have the problem only at swissy that the indicators are really crazy. i have always a buy-signal. other pairs are working fine, also other feeds. but neuimex don't work at swissy. does anybody know why?

best regards

handson

Hi, Handson!!

I think it was on AUGUST 25th or something, USDCHF had a bar that went to 0,89xx. You should go to Tools, History Center and delete that bar and then load Histo indicator again.

Neuimex has also done something to its data feed and now, sometimes, it has a rate that it is 2-6 pips different from real account. So you should look at your live platform to see the real rates before taking a signal. I've phoned them and they told me they are working on that and in a couple of days everything will go back to normal.

Nina

nina:
Hi, Handson!!

I think it was on AUGUST 25th or something, USDCHF had a bar that went to 0,89xx. You should go to Tools, History Center and delete that bar and then load Histo indicator again.

Neuimex has also done something to its data feed and now, sometimes, it has a rate that it is 2-6 pips different from real account. So you should look at your live platform to see the real rates before taking a signal. I've phoned them and they told me they are working on that and in a couple of days everything will go back to normal.

Nina

thx. that was the problem.

Nina,

nina:
Hi!!

As we've had very nice a clear CatFX50 signals today, let me show them on charts:

Nina

Do you make any pips or trade at all ? .. why do you talk about the system making pips only

.. I got whipped again today on g/u arrgggh

hmm. looks like a nice lineup of signals coming to hit the market around 8gmt, ofcourse its still early but looks like a nice day coming

looks like a level 1 on eurusd hence the shaping of anina and current position of ema 50, level 1 signals my favorite.

regarding the history on usdchf It was on August 24th at 11:00 if you go to history center and delete that bar everything seems to work good on usdchf, wish i knew this before, thanks nina.

FOMC minute

hi

today we have FOMC minute ,can we trust the catfx signal today?

FOMC Meeting Minutes

hi

today we have FOMC Meeting Minutes ,can we trust the catfx signals today?

Hi, traders!!

Signals so far (09:30cet):

USDCHF, level 4 buy (08:30cet) @ 1,2704 with stop loss at 1,2692 or 1,2672.

It has made a high so far at 1,2721.

Nina

Hi Nina

how about other pairs (neuimex platform)?

eur/usd same low 1.2537 at 5:00, 5:30, 6:00 and 7:00;

gbp/usd same low 1.8542 at 3:10, 4:00 and 8:00

both were broken ...

Reason: