CatFx50 - page 477

theres no rule you have to trade today if market is mixed so will signals be very careful keep stops tight

harold4x:
morning all a tricky little market because of treasury head change first guy was weak dollar second guy strong dollar as usual confusion in market becareful

I see what you mean Harold. Paulson has just been nominated and he's in favor of a strong dollar....no wonder! It's a good thing I got my pips before this news!

moneyline

UPDATE: Can we expect a huge dollar buy shortly? Take a look at this, from CNN:

"I think getting Paulson is a bit of a coup for the Bush administration," said Jeoff Hall, the chief U.S. economist for Thomson Financial. "You've got enough academics at the Fed right now. You need someone with a little Wall Street credibility."

In his remarks, Bush said the Treasury secretary would be the leading force on his economic team, as well as the chief spokesman for his economic policies, and he praised Pauson's experience and integrity.

You're right Harold, there isn't, but if it has the same impact as yesterday's news I'm going to hang around and see if there's a rush after 10 AM eastern.

moneyline

well i just got 25 on euro entered 78 on breakout with rush thats it for me see you guys later time to take a swim

harold4x:
well i just got 25 on euro entered 78 on breakout with rush

Good for you Harold, I got some pips too. However, I have a feeling it's nothing compared to what's coming shortly...

These were level4's i think, correct? As soon as the high or low is taken.

Hi Eric,

It's really called "trading the news," whenever there's a news release there is wild price action.

moneyline

Hi!

You had a perfect, gorgeous and nice level 3 buy on eurusd at 15:30cet bar.

Moneyline, take that picture for your graphics.

You had the same on USDCHF and on GBPUSD.

Nina

my usdchf stop to update quotes few hours ago on neuimex demo and all rates stoped to update this morning 11 gmt at strategybuilderfx

anyone have same problem ?

Reason: