FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 677

strangerr:

Only it doesn't mean that the correction will take place for sure) While there are sales from 2471, maybe they will give a cut from 1.2355-1.24.
Lower sells at 2270, 1.2200 would be fine.

Ishim:
In short the eu is dead, closed the buy - wait for targets no
same here Chief...

Ishim:
bottom sell 2270, 1.2200 would be fine.

Ostap is up )))) 1.236 first see ))))

Vizard:

nah...the news has no effect)))...

as a comrade here put it - at least let me at least make it to samara )))

Vizard:

Ostap has got the better of you )))) 1.236 first see ))))
At least make it to Samara!

Ishim:
At least let me go to Samara!

It depends on which train number you choose )))), or you could wake up in Magadan... in the second 9 carriages )))

I don't know, my opinion is that yesterday's fat trades didn't close. Thought they would close today and go down, especially after the last candle (m15) up. But no. The number of sellers in relation to the buyers is still higher, but fell down. Apparently they want to take the bears down some more, only then go down.

sergey620x:

Sergey on the old one, you can also see which way the wind blows, as I said starting from the purple line))) not towards it, but from it as the position changes, so the correct sign when the flat is difficult to determine.

maladroit:
I don't know, my opinion is that yesterday's fat trades didn't close. Thought they would close today and go down, especially after the last candle (m15) up. But no. The number of sellers in relation to the buyers is still higher, but fell down. Apparently they want to take the bears down some more, only then go down.

Dealing desk informers rule )))).

Sdimm:

Thank you
Reason: