FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 458

strangerr:

Hood. Let's take the same pound. We have a high at 2.1161 and a low at 1.3503, between them we have 14 time intervals, we build a Gann fan with the value -14 between these points, also from 1.3503 to 1.7043, local high, we build a fan with the value 7.

By calculating the price angle, we get the point 2.1025 and the time is mid-16.

I myself only calculated it as an example and was surprised - there are only a couple of figures in the calculations: 7, 14 and 144. God, these are your wonders)))

So three years of growth.

There is a healthy grain to your reasoning. Right now, the pound/dollar situation allows us to break the global downtrend and soar high where the birds fly... ))) And it would be logical to doll it up and punish all the "bigs" looking south. But would it be necessary?

Serg51:
There is a healthy grain in your reasoning. Right now the pound/dollar situation allows to break the global downtrend and soar high, where the birds fly... ))) And it would be logical to doll it up and punish all the "bigs" looking south. But would it be necessary?

I don't know if it's present or not, I'm telling you, I just decided to calculate it as an example)))

The figure 1.90 I'm OK with, but 2.10 is too cool))))

Picture, Malevich nervously smiles on the sidelines))))

strangerr:

I do not know whether it is present there or not, I tell you, I just decided to calculate it as an example)))

I'm okay with 1.90, but 2.10 is too cool))))

According to my calculations, the beginning of the pound/dollar reversal will start in 46 trading days at a level in the area of 1.49, the target is 1.95. I will not post pictures so as not to tempt the doll))))

I do my research on different independent charts and with different approach. And all the forecasts I made quarterly coincide with the intended vectors and point to the top of the bottom.

Some are in the history of the forum.

Serg51:

By my calculations the beginning of the reversal of the pound/dollar will start in 46 trading days at the level in the area of 1.49, the target is 1.95. I will not post pictures so as not to tempt the doll)))

I research on different independent charts and with different approaches. And all the forecasts I have made quarterly coincide with the outlined vectors and point to the top of the bottom.

Wait till everyone gets together tomorrow and stonewall us))))

strangerr:

Wait, tomorrow everyone will gather and throw stones at us))))
Stones are not grenades - we'll survive)))

strangerr:

Wait till they all get together tomorrow and stone us))))

Is this your first time?

There are many good and clever sayings in Russia, and here is one of them!

Don't do good to people, you won't get bad.

Another question to the administration, the forum is Russian, why not make the time in Moscow? Support me please forum users!!!

I can even guess the answer to this question myself. In Russia, renting a server is expensive (many bureaucrats want to profit from it), and in Europe it is cheaper, but on one condition - our time.

Now think about how we can be treated

Serg51:

By my calculations, the beginning of the reversal of the pound/dollar will start in 46 trading days at the level of 1.49, the target is 1.95. I will not post the pictures, so as not to tempt the doll))))

I research on different independent charts and with different approaches. And all the forecasts I have made quarterly coincide with the outlined vectors and point to the top of the bottom.

I do not believe in all these calculations, I myself do not believe in it, once it has coincided, twice it has coincided, three times it has not coincided and a herd of elks cannot be traded on them.

Speca is impossible, the flies are heckling and they say it will be even hotter this week)))

fqbj:

Is this your first time?

There are many good and clever sayings in Russia, and here is one of them!

Don't do good to people, don't get bad

There's an officer's rule: Everywhere you kiss a soldier's ass. I didn't abide by it, took pity on the boys, tried to handle things in a humane way... and that's what I got... unlike everybody else... As a result, the trend in my life had raised me above my compatriots by many "pips", and I could not catch up))))

There has to be a LOT of goodness, then it will definitely defeat all evil!

Reason: