CatFx50 - page 454

Dave1:
Money, when scalping on the 5min, I use 5 and 13 ema, and momentum for entry and Awsom Osocilator for exit. It works like this: get the cross of the ema's, then confirm this with the momentum cross of its zero line. This is what I use for entry and exits when scalping. Sometime I might just go on price action alone, depending on momentum. Back to catfx now.

momentum doesn t have 0 line, have it?

Pivot Points (EUR/USD)

Indeed if we break 1.2852 we're going sky high.

No, I use the 100 as a zero line

Hi!

Again, our beloved:

Nina

Dave1:
No, I use the 100 as a zero line

haha

i was thinking this

i sent a pm now

it has been quite the magnet hasn't it

Hi!

1.2842 is what I call a magnet. Magnets, as you know, attract and repel iron or steel objects. As near you come down to it from upside, the worst. It wants you below. That's why we need to go away from it as far as possible. The farthest away we stay from it, the better. And if we can do it fast, gorgeous. Otherwise, numbers get tired and 1.2842 wins, sending rate downtown.

Nina

nice analogy there nina

This is such a wonderful game, it teaches you Patience and Discipline and on top of that, we get paid for it (most of the time).

yep well thats the aim of the game.

nina do you consider we are in a period of consolidation at the moment and at what level on the euro would you call it a breakout? 1.2866????

geoff

with strength of course

Reason: