CatFx50 - page 397

nina
nina  

Hi!

Don't you think I'll be doing this all day long. I did it today just to show that with CatFX50 you can make real and fresh money.

Nina

VR_SYS
VR_SYS  
nina:
Hi!

Don't you think I'll be doing this all day long. I did it today just to show that with CatFX50 you can make real and fresh money.

Nina

Thanks mate for spending the time to share your trades - much appreciated by all comers and I dont think that anyone realistically expects you to do this every day - personally I'll stick to just trading your level 1 & 2 trades thats all I need on 1 or 2 majors .

Regards

Geoff
Geoff  

thanks

No one should expect you too nina

we appreciate you doing as much as you have

geoff

Geoff
Geoff  

npj6400

Hey aussie m8,

how many trades do you make a week if you dont mind me asking

cheers

geoff

harold4x
harold4x  

morning all i see you had a perfect level 1 trade across the board which netted plenty that you would not have needed to trade the level 4 hope there is some left for me in ny session here are charts to show euro and cable trades dont know why everyone was looking for anything other than level1 step stoc crossed to down side all we should wait for is close below 50 ema see charts

Files:
step_1_1.gif 34 kb
step_2_1.gif 33 kb
VR_SYS
VR_SYS  

Hi,

Geoff

I only average about 3 actual trading sessions a week.

I usually take the level 1 & 2 on EUR / USD and Swiss. I have started following the cable but am not trading it.

The other trades I take are re-entries based on the 50140 CCI50 trade only, I do this on the 60m and 30m timeframe , these trades are re-entries into the short term market direction . I might get another 1 or 2 low risk trades per session (10 - 20 pip).

I can't remember if there is a CCI thread on Forex-tsd, if so I might post the

50140 strategy and template over there - its very straight forward and has been in the public domain for a long time - the originator posts from the www.tradershaven.net site

Regards

VR_SYS
VR_SYS  
harold4x:
morning all i see you had a perfect level 1 trade across the board which netted plenty that you would not have needed to trade the level 4 hope there is some left for me in ny session here are charts to show euro and cable trades dont know why everyone was looking for anything other than level1 step stoc crossed to down side all we should wait for is close below 50 ema see charts

Best of luck mate - I got my 45 pips and get to go to bed early.

Regards

Geoff
Geoff  

SO npj6400,

do you sit and wait for the level 1 and 2's to turn up or do you just say i am only trading mon tues wed ????

if you are sitting there waiting you have patience my friend a trait we all desire but few can master.

i have looked at cci b4 but it was woodies cci, it didn't do a lot for me as it just seemed like scalping a few pips here and there.

I would be very interested to read what you have to write if you decide too.

great work for today for most, lets hope we see more of them turn up.

btw, are we looking at level 3 signals maybe turning up soon?

cheers

geoff

VR_SYS
VR_SYS  
geoffro:
SO npj6400,

do you sit and wait for the level 1 and 2's to turn up or do you just say i am only trading mon tues wed ????

if you are sitting there waiting you have patience my friend a trait we all desire but few can master.

i have looked at cci b4 but it was woodies cci, it didn't do a lot for me as it just seemed like scalping a few pips here and there.

I would be very interested to read what you have to write if you decide too.

great work for today for most, lets hope we see more of them turn up.

btw, are we looking at level 3 signals maybe turning up soon?

cheers

geoff

Geoff - thats exactly what I do because the level 1 & 2 are worth the wait !

Whats the point of throwing money at all the other garbage out there on the net ? This year, this month, this week, this system is working, who knows about the future ? while it works i will trade it, that means I 'll be patient and wait for the high probability trade. If it stops working I'll move on.

I will email you seperately about the CCI50 setup ....

Regards

Dave1
Dave1  

Nina you have nothing to prove if you want to post live trades that's ok, if not, that's ok too. Nice to see mates taking whats on the table. Great stuff.