Does the Grail exist? - page 97

Andrei01 >>:

А это разве не прогнозирование в надежде что тренд продолжится в будущем?

Did I say anything about hopes?

No. At the moment, right now there is (history shows with the same indicators) that there is a trend. I do NOT know if it will continue or not and I am trading according to the current market context. I do NOT know when and at what level the trend will change.

In short, no hope and no attempt to look into the future.

Having analysed my trading I have come to the conclusion that charts smaller than M30 do not exist :)

IgorM >>:
вот проанализоровав свою торговлю прихожу к выводу, что графиков меньше M30 не существует :)

and saw off the lower octaves on the phono.
♪ they're making keys, man ♪

Mischek >>:

и отпилить на фоно нижние октавы

necessarily, these octaves are only needed to catch a dozen pips on entry and no more

Well, here's a look. M1 picture as of now. I do not know when the trend changes, as determined by the indicators below (asymmetrical channel - touching the border with its shift - switch; and asymmetrical stochastic - entering the zone of PC/PP switch; there are two of them because I experiment with them))). I simply perform entries and exits according to the tactics adopted for the falling (rising) trend that is right now, at this particular moment. And at any given moment, I can tell what is a trend impulse and what is a correction, and close/open a position accordingly.

timbo писал(а) >>

When this text changes to something like "I only do it in the morning from 8-30 to 9-00, place orders with short stops, and go back to bed" or "...and go surfing on the beach", then it will sound authoritative.
Nothing personal, it applies to everyone.

When you grow up, you'll realise that happiness isn't all about idleness.

PapaYozh >>:

Когда ты повзрослеешь, то поймешь, что счастье не только в безделии.

Who said anything about doing nothing? Surfing is a very active pastime. I prefer hiking myself, though.
There are plenty of interesting things to do in life. You can even work. Sometimes. But not every day, and not all your life in one place doing the same thing. Try it - you'll like it.

Forex is just to tickle my nerves and my job is to work. Certainly not the other way around. I don't want to change anything yet.

Svinozavr >>:
Ну вот смотрите. Картинка по М1 на сейчас. Я совершенно не в курсе, когда поменяется тренд, определенной по индикаторам снизу (ассиметричный канал - касание границы с ее смещением - переключение; и асимметричный же стохастик - заход в зону ПК/ПП переключеие; их два потому, что я с ними экпериментирую))). Я просто осуществляю входы и выходы по тактике, принятой для падающего (растущего) тренда, который есть вот сейчас, в данный конкретный момент. И в каждый момент времени можно сказать, что является трендовым импульсом, а что - коррекцией, и в соответсвии с этим закрывать/открывать позу.

I was looking at the monitor for a couple of days and my demo account was shrinking :)
I've been looking at my monitor for a couple of days and my demo account is getting slimmer and slower.)
I tried to trade on the minutes, prove it to me and to yourself and ..... open a demo and by the end of the day you'll surprise us with the demo account password :)

Svinozavr >>:
Я просто осуществляю входы и выходы по тактике, принятой для падающего (растущего) тренда, который есть вот сейчас, в данный конкретный момент. И в каждый момент времени можно сказать, что является трендовым импульсом, а что - коррекцией, и в соответсвии с этим закрывать/открывать позу.

All is well and good, but somehow it is not clear how to open or close something using such a trend indicator. That is, the element (criterion) of predicting the future by opening and closing must be present somewhere and it must be the basis of all TA.

Reason: