Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 75

iStoch txt

istochtxt.mq4

Files:
istochtxt.mq4  5 kb

WVF stochastic

wvf_stochastic.mq4

I'm not able to load this folder onto my screen - is there anything special about this MTF stochs indicator that is preventing me from testng it?

I was looking for a MTF stochastics k/d cross alert/signal and this is all I could find.

If there are any others I'd appreciate the help as to where they are posted.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Files:

mladen:
And this is the 3 state stochastic oscillator made as "zones" version. You can specify over bought and over sold levels (all between the 2 is "neutral" zone) and you can even specify 3 colors (default for the neutral is CLR_NONE which makes it invisible/transparent, but any color can be used for that purpose)

Dear Mladen

Is it possible to make 'Rsi zones' like stochastic zones indicator

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Is it possible to make 'Rsi zones' like stochastic zones indicator

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page56

Files:
rsi_zones.gif  113 kb

Weighted stochastic

stpmt.mq4

Files:
stpmt.mq4  5 kb
stpmt_mql.png  120 kb

KprmSt indicator kprmst.mq4

Files:
kpmst.gif  31 kb
kprmst.mq4  4 kb

I have tried to get 4 levels to appear on chart without the K/D lines with this indicator but all my mediocre efforts have come to nothing as I am not a coder.

The code does not accept the colour 'none' when it comes to the K and D line.

I do not want the stochs K/D on chart, only the colour coded levels of 25, 35, 5 and 95.

See attached chart as what it looks like.

And the indicator itself that I cannot change.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
I have tried to get 4 levels to appear on chart without the K/D lines with this indicator but all my mediocre efforts have come to nothing as I am not a coder.

I do not want the stochs K/D on chart, only the colour coded levels of 25, 35, 5 and 95.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Try this one out : stochasticonchart_levels_1.01.mq4

But be careful : whenever new visible chart maximum or minimum are reached, the values of that indicator are going to be changed (you can see that if you scroll to the past and you will see what happens in those cases)

TEAMTRADER:

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Hi Teamtrader,

The stochastic is the percentage oscillator of the Donchian channel or Price channel.

The code of the stochastic is :

100 * ((close-Lowest [period] low) / (highest [period]high -Lowest[period] low)).

Lowest [period] low is low line of Donchian Channel and,

Highest [period]high is the high line of Donchian Channel.

So the easiest way to put stochastic on graph is : the Donchian price or the Price channel (on the graph).

Regards

Files:
gbpusdh1_5.png  47 kb
Reason: