CatFx50 - page 398

kiwigold:
I have this version of CAT50 -- shows arrows Heres the ANina too Shiningstar

Thanks so much!

It seems to be the same problem. Only a blue line accross, no arrows

Files:
catfx50.gif  11 kb

guibermc:
I am uploading a backtest the my brother did on the system, take a look at it and we ll talk about it.

Regards.

Pasword is : 1

Your brother did a good job! Thanks for sharing!

Exit

Hello guys, this is my first posting, what you thinking about these indicator's

for exit.

1. fxsniper cci-default settings

2. lsma in color3

a-7

b-16

Files:

Originally Posted by guibermc

"

I am uploading a backtest the my brother did on the system, take a look at it and we ll talk about it."

What is the rule for exit of 4th lot

guibermc:
I am uploading a backtest the my brother did on the system, take a look at it and we ll talk about it.

Regards.

Pasword is : 1

Hi!

I do not understand the backtest of your brother.

Thank you!

Nina

nina its amazing we show them everyday with charts and results and yet backtesting is still required more indicators needed so on and so on it gets a little tireing dont you think? i dont mind helping but this is not rocket science if you get a cross of 50 ema on 30 min chart and step stoc crosses put on trade whats so hard about that

Harold...

Did you find any interesting moves during the US session? I am not sure but I think I read in this thread that you dabble in the Asian session as well?

kumawat:
Originally Posted by guibermc

"

I am uploading a backtest the my brother did on the system, take a look at it and we ll talk about it."

What is the rule for exit of 4th lot

30 pips trailing stop loss.

Regards.

nina:
Hi!

I do not understand the backtest of your brother.

Thank you!

Nina

It shows when there was an entry, at what price and with an exit strategy scaling out 4 times, 1st @ 15 pips, then @ 30, 45 and finally last one with a trailing stop loss of 30 pips, using that exit strategy trading since 12/8/05 the system yielded 25482 pips, being february the worst month (very choppy month).

Finally you can see that compounding the wins you could have turned a 5 k account in almost 120k in only 6 months.

Something that is missing is the risk per trade, it starts with 0.5 % and the max is 1.9% per trade, trading all 3 majors at the same time was at top 5% risk, it is a bit high, but not terrible.

If you have further doubts let me know.

BTW, thank you for this system !!!

Regards.

Reason: