CatFx50 - page 604

which one da latest updates of catfx m4? still at first page of this topics?

Hi!

We need EURUSD holding above our beloved 1,2842 level and cable above 1,8879 if we want these pairs up.

Nina

Alot of good movement early today - but so far the Histogram is keeping us from the trades .. time to wait and see...

Good Morning to you all,

what a treat... i feel like i know most of you.

first off. i would like to say... holy crud.. i feel drained. that is one long ass thread. secondly, give yourselves a pat on the back. i would like to say "wow". you all have dedication that's for sure. i am curious, cos i skipped about 300 pages. and picked up again around 575. has anyone tested this in a live account and if so.. i would like to know 2 things. 1) how long has the live account been active? 2) has this been fully converted in to a EA?

I'll try to help Nina here by answering these ?

#1 Yes, and by many people on the thread, they talk about how long in those 300 pages.

#2 No,and they talk about why not in those 300 pages.

#3 (eventhough not asked You owe it to yourself and Nina, who has put a tremendous amount of time into this thread, to finish reading those 300 pages, I know I did and you'll be glad you did.

I'm sure Nina will see you back here again soon!

From someone who enjoyed, though spent a lot of nights, reading over 600 pages.

furious_angel:
Good Morning to you all,

what a treat... i feel like i know most of you.

first off. i would like to say... holy crud.. i feel drained. that is one long ass thread. secondly, give yourselves a pat on the back. i would like to say "wow". you all have dedication that's for sure. i am curious, cos i skipped about 300 pages. and picked up again around 575. has anyone tested this in a live account and if so.. i would like to know 2 things. 1) how long has the live account been active? 2) has this been fully converted in to a EA?

Hi!

There are EA's working out there. I do not use any EA though. The thread is large, yes.

There are a lot of people that trade CatFX50 live. As long as I know, they make money.

Nina

I didn't know that there were ea's out there for your system Nina.

Would someone please post the thread number where it may be, I must have missed it somewhere in those pages

GBP using candles looks almost identical to the picture in the rules.doc for a level 4 sell, from Nina's first post.

Here's a shot of it

Hi, traders!!

Recap at 13:45cet:

EURUSD, level 2 buy (08:30) @ 1,2816. It made a high at 1,2829. - 34 pips.

(EMA120 was at 1,2817 and very near to EMA50. As said, when this happens, it is better to wait to take the trade above EMA120 if we do not see momentum)

EURUSD, level 1 sell (10:30cet) @ 1,2782 (reverse of the long trade; there was momentum; aNina had crossed before and histo was red in the making). The standard signal to go short was at (11:00cet) @ 1,2777, more than 20 pips away of EMA50. Lets say we sold it at yesterday's low - 1 pip at 1,2768.

It made a low at 1,2723. + 45 pips.

USDCHF, level 1 buy (11:00cet) @ 1,2378. More than 20 pips away from EMA50. It has made a high so far at 1,2441. + 63 pips.

GBPUSD, level 3 sell (10:00cet) @ 1,8815. More than 20 pips below EMA50. It has made a low so far at 1,8733. + 82 pips.

As signals were more than 20 pips away from EMA50, all of them were riskier. When we have this kind of signals, we can wait to take them at better prices, but this is up to the trader, because we can have a lot of momentum and we could lose the train. But....

As I was engaged with a lot of things not related to trading, I did not take any signal today so far.

TOTAL = + 156 pips.

Nina

Reason: