CatFx50 - page 395

Well, nice day so far.

Nina

Files:

Sold Eur/Usd @ 1.2815

Right I could feel the strength in the pair at that moment... I saw the strength developing right around the 200ema and the new lows

And it doesn't look like it's over yet. EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/CHF look like they are still going to give out more pips today. I think the pause at EMA 120 and 169 is momentary. We'll see!

moneyline

Closed my cable short from 1.8826 at 1.8805.

My short on eurusd at 1.2889 is still opened. I've been scaling it.

Nina

Files:
trades.jpg  69 kb

Hi!

Don't you think I'll be doing this all day long. I did it today just to show that with CatFX50 you can make real and fresh money.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

Don't you think I'll be doing this all day long. I did it today just to show that with CatFX50 you can make real and fresh money.

Nina

Thanks mate for spending the time to share your trades - much appreciated by all comers and I dont think that anyone realistically expects you to do this every day - personally I'll stick to just trading your level 1 & 2 trades thats all I need on 1 or 2 majors .

Regards

thanks

No one should expect you too nina

we appreciate you doing as much as you have

geoff

npj6400

Hey aussie m8,

how many trades do you make a week if you dont mind me asking

cheers

geoff

Hi,

Geoff

I only average about 3 actual trading sessions a week.

I usually take the level 1 & 2 on EUR / USD and Swiss. I have started following the cable but am not trading it.

The other trades I take are re-entries based on the 50140 CCI50 trade only, I do this on the 60m and 30m timeframe , these trades are re-entries into the short term market direction . I might get another 1 or 2 low risk trades per session (10 - 20 pip).

I can't remember if there is a CCI thread on Forex-tsd, if so I might post the

50140 strategy and template over there - its very straight forward and has been in the public domain for a long time - the originator posts from the www.tradershaven.net site

Regards

morning all i see you had a perfect level 1 trade across the board which netted plenty that you would not have needed to trade the level 4 hope there is some left for me in ny session here are charts to show euro and cable trades dont know why everyone was looking for anything other than level1 step stoc crossed to down side all we should wait for is close below 50 ema see charts

Files:
step_1_1.gif  34 kb
step_2_1.gif  33 kb
Reason: