CatFx50 - page 363

While we are on the subject of brokers, is anyone using a Direct Access Broker, if so which one. I've read that FX Solutions let you hedge trades by allowing entries on both sides of the market. That sounds ok. Anyone using them?

Dave1:
While we are on the subject of brokers, is anyone using a Direct Access Broker, if so which one. I've read that FX Solutions let you hedge trades by allowing entries on both sides of the market. That sounds ok. Anyone using them?

I have an account with them (have not used it much cause of their charts) -- they are good -- solid company -- I have not found any complaints against them on any forums.

I am simply looking to go with a good company that uses MT4

All the best

Kiwigold

paltform

Hi ,

i am using Strategy Buider platform from www.startegybuilderfx.com.

It is somehow related to moneytec and i have no problems with catfx indicators but i dont know how they perform as brokers.

I am also thinking to open an account with the broker who suport mt4 and mt4 mobile,is neuimex good ? Do they allow EA to run ?

Once again , what is going on with few of CATfx expert advisorsposted here ?

Can anyone give the page number or postnumber where those advisors are posted ?

It was good entry today in all 3 crosses but i exit to soon ,i did not expect market to move today that much.....never trust what your broker say

Thx Kiwigold, If I decide to open an a/c with them I would still use neuimex as my charting package for entries, exits, and analysis.

mibl:
EURUSD

>8:30cet: Level 4 short @1.2881, made a low @1.2661 (>9:00cet) => +20 pips **

15:30cet: Level 1 long @1.2725, made a current high @1.2780 (>16:30cet) => +55 pips **

GBPUSD

>8:30cet: Level 4 short @1.8546, made a low @1.8513 (>9:00cet) => +33 pips **

13:30cet: Level 1 long @1.8584, made a current high @1.8687 (>16:30cet) => +103 pips **

USDCHF

>8:00 cet: Level 4 long @1.2303, made a high @1.2319 (>9:00cet) => +16 pips **

15:00cet-15:30cet: Level 1 short @1.2271-48, latest entry could have been at open price of 15:30cet-candle @1.2241, made a current low @1.2180 (>16:30cet) => + 61 to +90 pips **

entry here depends on the personal usage of the filters aNina (cross was after close 15:30) and -0.04 (overstepping shortly after opening of the candle.

** maximum favourable excursion ex spread // not real reached pips in every case

mibl

Hi mibl,

On the usdchf 08:00 trade I used a high of 1.2299 (bid on my chart) for a recent high for breakout. If I entered at 1.2303 which would be the ask price (4 pip spread) then that would put the bid even with the reference high and not really a break above it. Am I calculating that correctly?

Also, to get the 1.2271 price did you see a cross of the indicators during the 14:30 bar and have expections of a completed cross after the bar closed. I know that the longer you use the indicators the more accurate the expections for it are. I know there are a lot of other variables involved while anticipating the formation of a trade but any insights into these indicators would be appreciated.

Thanks,

frayed

deep drunk

not sure such a creature as an EA exists. i only have indicators. remember ther is no set in stone exit requirement so what is the back half of your EA?

neumex minimum deposit? it says somewhere 2500 euro's but then i see talk of micro and mini accounts. much like kiwi i would like to enter the market with 1-2k invested to start.

harold4x:
hi folks sorry wasnt here this morning was helping someone trading this morning here is a chart of the pound trade i put on this was a clear entry closed above pivot also closed above last high only place to go was to next last high which was mr2 level

Hi Harold and All,

What indicator has the mr levels?

Thanks,

moneyline

i belive it is murrey math

not sure if this one is the most up to date. i think the newer one does not draw long lines or maybe thats the new fibo pivot anyway this is what i have got

edit: looking back on charts i think i am wrong

High Moneyline Here Is A Pivot Inicator I Use Change Local Time Zone To 5 And Change Line Style To 4 And Line Thickness To 3 For Better Visual ALSO CLICK TRUE FOR MID PIVOTS THEN YOU WILL HAVE P MR1 R1 MS1 S1 ETC

Files:

Hope Every One Made At Least 20 Pips Today hey nina if you got acct with refco then you lost your money right based on fraud

Reason: