CatFx50 - page 590

Hi!

Out at b/e.

Nina

Hi!

Recap at 15:50 cet.

EURUSD, level 2 sell (09:30) @ 1,2874. Made a low so far at 1,2796. +78 pips.

USDCHF, level 2 buy (11:30) @ 1,2271. Made a high so far at 1,2331. + 60 pip.

GBPUSD, level 2 sell (10:30) @ 1,8906. Made a low so far at 1,8890. Let's say we closed it at b/e.

GBPUSD, level 2 sell (13:30) @ 1,8914. Made a low so far at 1,8871. + 43 pips.

Total so far = + 181 pips.

The above amount of pips is what CatFX50 has generated so far today.

Another story is what each trader has done.

I, for instance, have only made 15 pips today. Why? Because, as I said, I do not like the market. That's why I closed my first short on EURUSD at b/e.

But as we are looking at the performance of CatFX50 and not at mine as a trader, I make the recaps of the system.

Nina

well done

Nina,

I have folled the CatFx50 for a long time. I have seen it develop and people try and modify it to become the holy grail. This really is a simple easy to use trading method. I have used it for over 9 months with Very Good results. I have looked at other trading methods, but still trade with this system. Why? Because I have had positive results.

Thanks for your hard work and willingness to share your method and stay with it dispite the sometimes rocky nature of forums.

Regards,

Darren

dazminder:
Nina,

I have folled the CatFx50 for a long time. I have seen it develop and people try and modify it to become the holy grail. This really is a simple easy to use trading method. I have used it for over 9 months with Very Good results. I have looked at other trading methods, but still trade with this system. Why? Because I have had positive results.

Thanks for your hard work and willingness to share your method and stay with it dispite the sometimes rocky nature of forums.

Regards,

Darren

Hi, Darren!

I'm glad to know that. I have good results too. That's why I keep posting.

Forums are always rocky. No problem.

Nina

Hello, Nina.

Thanks for your comments, they for us very valuable.

Please, support us further.

I wish you a passing trade.

GBP/USD Sell on 1.8916 it is closed on t/p 1.8878 +38 pips

(I am sorry for my English)

srvsparc:
Hello, Nina.

Thanks for your comments, they for us very valuable.

Please, support us further.

I wish you a passing trade.

GBP/USD Sell on 1.8916 it is closed on t/p 1.8878 +38 pips

(I am sorry for my English)

So, you made 38 pips?

That's great, man.

Nina

Hi!

Posted this morning:

nina:
Good morning, CatFX50 followers!!

(.....)

For me, as long as EURUSD keeps above and holding 1,2842, we should keep going up. If it breaks 1,2842 and close (hourly) below, the picture will not be as clear and we could go down to last lowsand 1,2691 - 1,2637 - 1,2594.

(....)

It did it. Last low was 1,2780. EURUSD has made a low so far at 1,2794.

We need an hourly close above 1,2842 if we want to go back to the highs.

Nina

nina:
Hi, Ammar!

Let me tell you something before answering your questions as I think you are new here. The recaps tell you the maximum Catfx50 has generated. It does not mean the amount of pips we have made. You should not forget that!!!

If you read the document you'll find on post 1, you'll see that there are mandatory and optional tools.

EMA 120 plays a roll here of support and resistance. If, for instance, you have a validated buy on EURUSD @ 1,2885 and you have EMA120 @ 1,2890; it would be smart to wait and see what happens when price goes against it. So, you can buy at 1,2886, but knowing you have a resistance at 1,2890. It is up to the trader to wait or not.

The same with FiboPivots. I like to see where is the pivot. You may not want to do it, that's why it is optional. The break of one fibopivot it does not mean we will go to the other. We could or we could not. But you can use fibopivots to scale.

Camarilla levels are another tool to tell you where we are according to popular "indicators". You can use them to scale too. Do not trade camarilla.

I like, I feel more confident if when I have a validated catfx50 signal, MaxMoving is on the same side. Some use them to close the trade when they cross against it: they use it as an exit signal. They are optional.

As far as I see, your chart is OK. I think though you are not using the same FiboPivot that you'll find in the zip file.

Nina

Hi

thanks for you replay >>

You said the best time for trading from 8 to 18 cet >> its equal ? for GMT

Best Regards

Question...

Good day, Nina !

Your system is so good!

May I translate your system on my site for russian users, with refer to you, of course ?

ammar200070a:
Hi

thanks for you replay >>

You said the best time for trading from 8 to 18 cet >> its equal ? for GMT

Best Regards

Hi!

CET is now GMT + 2.

Nina