CatFx50 - page 365

Same here Moneyline, look forward to tomorow.

Asian Trading

Dave1:
I know we don't trade the Asian session but there is a nice flag pattern forming on the eur/usd. Often the breakout is with the trend, in this case it could be heading north towards 1.2872 if the pair can overcome R1.

Hi Dave,

I would not trade EUR/USD during Asian session. It only makes up 15% of the trades whereas USD/JPY makes up 78% of the trades during Asian session. In the London market EUR/USD makes up 39% of trades and GBP/USD make up 23% of trades.

Dave

Trade Level question

moneyline:
Levels 3 and 4, a further graphic study

OK, here is a study of levels 3 and 4. These will not be the final graphics for these illustrations since

I'm working on better ones in the near future.

The main difference between Level 2 and Level 3:

1. On Level 3 the price doesn't have to cross the EMA50 line
  2. The other difference is that Hist_StepMA_Stoch briefly changes color
  3. Level 4:

4. Notice the price breakout in the illustration? It would be hard to ignore, wouldn't it?
  5. You don't have to wait for the price to closeto do the trade, get on board and ride that baby!
moneyline

Hi Moneyline,

On a level 3 trade you state the Hist_StepMA_Stoch briefly changes color. Does that mean it changes color as the candle goes toward the 50 EMA and when the candle closes it goes back to the original color that it started with because price is moving away from the 50 EMA by the close? I'm just trying to get in my mind what brefly means. I have another question, if you go looking for a level 3 trade in retrospect on your charts, if the candle changes color during its formation but goes back to the original color how can you tell it's a level 3 trade? I would think you would actually have to be watching the charts at the time of the color change to determine if you have a level 3 trade? Please correct me if I am wrong in my description.

Dave

Angel:
Hello Guys

After testing Nina System with my personal touch witch i'm very pleased, i now found a problem that initial i didn't pay much attention too. I was testing the system in a demo account at North Finance and Neuimex but my account is at Oanda, so today awhile compare the trades in North Finance and Oanda i was shock the diference between data feed is huge, in a particular candle at 01-05-2006 at 22:30 in Oanda the diference in that candle is over 40 pips, so to say the least i'm extremely upset with myself, i'm feeling that this last two months of work were for nothing. I dont even know anymore if data feed of demo accounts is "real". I really dont know what to do.

Angel

Which pair with that candle do you mean?

I need some advice please

Hello Fellow Traders

First this post was to ask some advice regarding diferent data feed but i already found what i was looking for. But i will take this opportunity to show my appreciation to all the guys here that day after day contribute with there knowledge and witch we all benefit from. Thank you soo much Nina, Mibl, Harold and all the others.

Angel

Angel, and in which timezone do you live?

I live in CET tz, Northfinance is CET+1 or GMT+3, so you have to be careful with this tz stuff.

Maybe that's the reason, why you see that difference of 40 pips.

But first, please tell me the time in GMT or CET of this candle and the pair and I will have a look at it, because I also have a FXTrade Oanda account.

Thanks.

I'm so embarassed

das:
Which pair with that candle do you mean?

Hi Das

I was hoping no one had seen my post that's why i edit but you were too fast Das, lol . The problem was the diferent timezone, there is a 2 hours diference between Oanda plataform and the one in North Finance so i messed up pretty bad awhile looking at the charts . Please forget my previous post But thank you for the fast reply

Angel

P.S- Bingo Das, the problem was the damn timezone, i live in GMT, i'm from Portugal.

Haha, very good.

I really was to fast.

No problem, Angel. Always here to help. ;-)

Good night Angel and everyone else.

It's very late or very early in the morning here in CET yet and I'm tired now.

Cu

das:
Good night Angel and everyone else.

It's very late or very early in the morning here in CET yet and I'm tired now.

Cu

Good Night Mate and thanks again for the fast reply

Reason: