V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 49

please help me

hi guys plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me

make the EA open .1 and .2 and .4 not .15 or .27 for example

i mean my trading company does not allowed microlots

and make it always start with .1 (no need to calclate 5%.........)

plz any one????

is this the same expert

hi again

this is attached results of an expert

his inventor(as he says) says its completly his idea

after looking at the results can you say its the same one or different?

Files:
statement30..htm  760 kb

Cross - the EA from post 333 (smartman) has the min lots and max lots in it so you can tweak them. So as I move to a different broker I changed mine to .1 and .4 at fdxx. I've been playing around with many scenarios to make this work for the long term without it blowing up an account.

Minnelli

So far, my demo forward testing using the ORIGINAL VERSION, has yielded about $265, using a $3000 standard account. Just like how cucurucu designed it to be!

Looking forward to go live with it pretty soon.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful EA, cucurucu. And all the others, like MikeJody, and the rest of the guys here.

Minnelli:
Cross - the EA from post 333 (smartman) has the min lots and max lots in it so you can tweak them. So as I move to a different broker I changed mine to .1 and .4 at fdxx. I've been playing around with many scenarios to make this work for the long term without it blowing up an account. Minnelli

Thanks Minnelli for this answer.

Please post the results of your studies.

Regards

loom75:
Hi,

Can someone tell me if there's something wrong about my backtest.

Best Regards.

Loom75.

I can tell you whats wrong.

I can show you a backtest of 1,5 years with initial depo of 10,000 dollars which has profit/loss of 1,500,000 dollars

Simple breakout strategy, money management, highest drawdown is 35%.

Can you tell me whats wrong with my backtest?

I can show you another backtest of yet another system of mine, which ends up with 51,000,000 dollars. But I don't use it. After the back-test ends, it starts losing - I got it over-optimized.

If your backtest isn't over-optimized, be happy and move to forward-test and finally to real account.

Backtest isn't your goal, its just one step towards the goal. If you are happy with it, move on to the next step. And do so till you get so rich you want to LOSE money on forex

plz help me

hi all well i have two problems

1- i want the expert to open trades in this way .1 .2 .4 .8.......etc

second i have account at www.liteforex.org the problem is they dont allow to open more than 5 lots in one position so if the expert wants to open 6.4 (if it reach it) will not be able so i suggest that someone help me to make the expert open 2 positions 5+1.6

and if reach 12.8 it will open 5+5+1.2

thanks

ps:plz if you want to help me send a complete expert not a script because im not good in metatrder language

forexx:
hi again

this is attached results of an expert

his inventor(as he says) says its completly his idea

after looking at the results can you say its the same one or different?

assalamuwa alaikum, do you trade fully auto or also manually alter trades and which version . I am also running live on FXDD v1 v2 original

forexx:
hi all well i have two problems

1- i want the expert to open trades in this way .1 .2 .4 .8.......etc

second i have account at www.liteforex.org the problem is they dont allow to open more than 5 lots in one position so if the expert wants to open 6.4 (if it reach it) will not be able so i suggest that someone help me to make the expert open 2 positions 5+1.6

and if reach 12.8 it will open 5+5+1.2

thanks

ps:plz if you want to help me send a complete expert not a script because im not good in metatrder language

I'm thinking of using this broker, are they any good? What type of account do you have with them?

Thanks,

regarding the statement i dont have the expert i just have this statement !!!!!!

its a EA but his owner doesnt want to give it or even sell it???????!!!!!

about liteforex im still few days with then any way no problem till now!!!!!!

plz any one answer my request

Reason: