CatFx50 - page 361

Long EUR/USD have exited 2nd contract at +30 pips.....

npj6400:
Hi - do you mind posting me your chart showing level 2 - I did not get this level 2 at 1.8585 - could be my data feed. Regards

Chart attached,

13:30 cet - L1 long

price went down crossing ema50

price opened under ema50, crossed ema50, closed above

14:30 cet - L2 long

mibl

Files:
fx_016.jpg  145 kb

Nice Day

Nice day so far. Look at Cable and Euro.

mibl:
Chart attached,

13:30 cet - L1 long

price went down crossing ema50

price opened under ema50, crossed ema50, closed above

14:30 cet - L2 long

mibl

Ok I understand - I did not get confirmation on my step stochs ( filter 0.04) for the first open above ema 50 but did so on second open above ema50 ( the level 2) - thats data feed - if I was trading cable I would of got level 2 entry anyway.

Thanks

Yep, nice move eur/usd. Approaching resistance again at 1.2786, difficult to say whether the pair have got the momentum to bust through at this level.

shausmann:
Hi fellows,

can anybody help me with USD/CHF pair, since about 2 weeks all the Step Ma's staying the same?!

If this is not the case how to fix this?

Hi,

I was having the same problem. After turning off MT4 and going to the history folder or it's subfolders and deleting all of the usdchf files (I had more than 1 in different folders - Interbank FX) for a couple of times over the last two days it worked last night. It is working now. IBFX had a missing data problem a couple of weeks ago and I called them about it. The person I talked to gave me some lame excuse about someones EA causing the problem. They are definitely having data issues on my live account (MT3) and the MT4 demo account. When there is a lot of traffic it will completely stop for several seconds and then I get the so called data bursts where it updates several seconds worth of data in less than a second. Hope this helps. Good trades today huh.

frayed

Hi!

Just to show something that it is obvious about CatFX50.

Enjoy.

Nina

Files:
today_12.jpg  38 kb

npj6400:
Ok I understand - I did not get confirmation on my step stochs ( filter 0.04) for the first open above ema 50 but did so on second open above ema50 ( the level 2) - thats data feed - if I was trading cable I would of got level 2 entry anyway. Thanks

Sure npj6400? When yes, that would be big differences in data feed.

On my chart (NorthFinance) the histo step is so clearly in green area and aNina has crossed clear too. I have the filters attached too.

mibl

hi folks sorry wasnt here this morning was helping someone trading this morning here is a chart of the pound trade i put on this was a clear entry closed above pivot also closed above last high only place to go was to next last high which was mr2 level

Files:
step_2.gif  34 kb

folks to make things easier for all of us if you would download neuimex platform we wouldnt have all these different price feeds i use this platform so does nina i get my signals off of these charts to trade my live acct on a different platform

Reason: