CatFx50 - page 369

downunderdave40:
Hi Harold,

I see the level 4 breakout trade on the GBP but I don't see a level 1 trade for -34 or the level 2 trade.

I have attached my chart. The light blue line is the 50 EMA. The first circle is the level 4 trade. The second circle is a level 1 trade where bar crosses 50 EMA and second bar forms below 50 EMA. That would have closed around 8610 when it hit the 120 EMA. That would have been about a +26 pip trade. I don't see a level 1 trade for a loss or a level 2 trade. If you would, could you point them out on my chart?

Thanks,

Dave

Hi downunderdave

unfortunately your chart is very difficult to read. I tried to paint the signals on it - see the blue arrows.

mibl

Files:

take a look at down candle it closed 1 pip below 50 ema and all step stoc including one with bars all to downside then you are stopped out then level 2 re entry see chart you beat to the punch mibl good work

Files:
step_3.gif  36 kb

Hi Dellan, yes you may well be right, catfx seems to work on most pairs, though it may work best on some rather than others. Using my live account, I have traded usd/cad yesterday and today and hit my target on both occasions.

ABSOLUTLY DELIGHTED

Have a good day Mates

dave only reason its working on cad is anything works when you are in a major trend wait till you get in consolidation and get signals then you ll see its not so good with cad

Thx Harold, I will keep my eyes open. If there's not a lot going on with the regular pairs we trade I tend to have a scout around and see if anything else is on (eg patterns, support/resistance, pivots etc). I noticed that usd/cad has reached its lowest level for some years and that a possible retrace was on.

Hi DownunderDave40, thx for your advice on trading the Asion session. That information is useful, where did you get it?

Next near potential signals could be....

... in EURUSD

Currently we have HistoStepMAStoch in green.

=> We can get a level 4 long signal when price oversteps the current daily high (upper consolidation border) when these conditions hold on.

EDIT: HAPPEND NOW 16:21cet @1.2803

... in USDCHF

Currently we have HistoStepMAStoch in green.

=>

a) We can get a level 1 long signal when price oversteps ema50 and histo stay green.

b) We can get a level 3 short signal when histo turns to red and price stays under ema50

... in USDGBP

Currently we have HistoStepMAStoch in red.

=>

a) We can get a level 1 long signal when histo turns to green and price opens above ema50

b) We can get a level 2 short signal when histo stays red, we get an open for the next candla above ema50 and and then a recrossing under ema50.

mibl

mibl my hats off to you thats was a great thing youve done helping the newbies with the heads up of potential signals its still there decision to take them but at least they know what they look like they still need to draw trendlines and find s and r zones but anyway GREAT JOB

Currency Trader

Dave1:
Hi DownunderDave40, thx for your advice on trading the Asion session. That information is useful, where did you get it?

Hi Dave,

It's from a link somewhere in this fourm. If I can find it again I'll post it for you.

Dave

Hi!

Take care mates. take care. We have that damn FOMC issue tonight.

There is a lot of volatility and this could kill everybody here.

Take care, please. Market is crazy right now.

Nina

Reason: