CatFx50 - page 166

nina:
Hi!

We are having level 2 long signals on GBPUSD at 1.7516 (09:00cet) and at 1.7517 (10:00cet). As you know, these signals are riskier.

Nina

Hi!

Great level 2 signals: + 72 pips.

Cable, cable, cable, the great.

Nina

i saw signal at 7428 long on cable at 1000 gmt using nina step ma stoc did u change calucated bars on your step stoc to 2000 mine still at 500

harold4x:
i saw signal at 7428 long on cable at 1000 gmt using nina step ma stoc did u change calucated bars on your step stoc to 2000 mine still at 500

So harold4x tell me , did U open short on cable now? The bar is closed, the open is bellow, stoch and ind is crossed, have u got short on it?

yes short cable 7428 interesting that i bought cable this morning at same price and made 40 pips

harold4x:
yes short cable 7428

Good luck !!!

looking to get 20 more with 20 pip stop on cable thats where piv point is

closed trade + 15 have to go somewhere see you all monday total today 55

yes cable is always the best !

I had the chance today to realize some pips: Entry @18, I realized at R1 (48) and R2 (75) 1/3 in each case. The last 1/3 was stopped out at 60 with trailing stop.

Thanks to Nina * Thanks god of forex

@harold4x: Wow - how you hat realized 15 pips less spread at that candle would be a phenomenom for me

mibl:
yes cable is always the best !

I had the chance today to realize some pips: Entry @18, I realized at R1 (48) and R2 (75) 1/3 in each case. The last 1/3 was stopped out at 60 with trailing stop.

Thanks to Nina * Thanks god of forex

@harold4x: Wow - how you hat realized 15 pips less spread at that candle would be a phenomenom for me

Hi!

I'm really happy to see all of you making some pips. This was my main goal posting CatFX50.

Nina

Angel:
Hi Nina I was watching the recap for yesterday trades and there is one trade that i dont get it 100%. Is the USDCHF, sell at 1.3120 (08:30cet). Made a low at 1.2969. + 151 pips. Why did you took that trade since the main indicator "StepMa Stoch" the yellow line was above the blue? Thanks in advance

Hi all

After reading all your posts regarding this, and trying to figure out what happen i finally found something. The first pic is with interbankfx feed and the second pic with the North Finance feed, the behave of the indicators is very diferent, is this normal?

I'm in forex for about one year, so i'm still learning, and founding that two data feeds can produce two very diferent indicators behavior is "weird" at least for me.

Files:
damn.jpg  140 kb
nfinance.jpg  113 kb
Reason: