Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 9

Sergey Lazarenko:

Why the gap? On the D1, what is the upbeat candlestick?

I'm looking at the small time frame and there's a lot of room for a gap in the yen.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I'm looking at the small time and there's a lot of yen gap

It did, but it closed right away, kudos.

+

Canadian Dollar, was looking at charts from prehistoric times and the 1.27726 level came out, Friday's candle showed that it was Limit

+ Limit level

English pound, that's the resistance that came out, from prehistoric times, but two touch confirmation, 1.34812

Limit level

Sergey Lazarenko:

I got it, I guess I got tired, you told me, I didn't see it.

Sergey Lazarenko:

so beautiful, and now you've forgotten, haven't you? I sent you the vid, Chef explicitly stated that after mashing the level, the bar should completely close, along with Open, High, Low, Close above/below the level, and you kind of agreed? In the telly I sent the vid and now there's a touch more

So you have to rest and change activities at the weekend, and preferably drastically, because on Monday you have to go to the terminal with renewed vigour and rested...

I remember. Well the question is when to enter, of course we can wait for today's close, but they may not let us enter tomorrow at such a nice price.

That's why I want to try to buy today.

@Sergey Lazarenko

Sergey Lazarenko:

Look, the level for wheat, on the Russian fund, but the point is, in this case it is the level of breaking the corrective pullback (the trend, remember what it consists of?), that is, there was an upward impulse, then a broad pullback, and the level of breaking the trend is 5200, the downtrend will break, and at this level it will fly in impulse, cunning Gerchik, I exposed you. Tell me, did you and I take apart 7 pairs for three hours? Three hours, and how does Gerczyk pick 50 shares? He simply looks for trend models, finds the key levels in them and breaks them down! Everything else goes down the drain, and he doesn't give a damn... That is how Marat trades, at the key trend points, Gerchik calls them breaks, but the risks are bigger, and Gerchik takes one candle risk on M5

@SVETLANA LOKSHINA

Sergey Lazarenko:

Tesla on Friday held a stop under the Low of the uptrend, so may gap to the North, it's tvh for a breakout

@Sergey Lazarenko

Good picture on the breakthrough by Tesla)) it may fly away!

You're right, he looks quickly, his eye is trained and he works out what he clings to. And he doesn't sit for hours. But that won't work in fore...

And for America, I'm not ready yet.

Sergey Lazarenko:

Crosses I will consider, for tomorrow, what not sleep, AUD/CAD, uptrend, paranormal candle gave Klose below resistance - from which was an update of the High of this trend, so the Buy on the LP.

Is it a false breakout by two bars you want to buy or what is it....

here are all the possible levels i can see we have broken through and closed below .... for me this is a sell signal.

The levels are very close so I take the highest one as the most profitable price to sell...

SVETLANA LOKSHINA:

Are you trying to buy a false breach with two bars or something...

here are all the possible levels i can see, we broke through and closed lower ... for me this is a sell signal.

The levels are very close so I take the highest one as the most profitable price to sell ...

yes LP on 2 bars, northbound if the candle is long

+

Sergey Lazarenko:

Audi franc, there's a mash-up or whatever it is that's gone out of my head, the level is not taken into account.

so@Sergey Lazarenko i think you misunderstand the meaning of mashing...

You're looking at a false positive ... Not mashing.

If one day it closed higher, the other one lower and then it went so wild, it's a blurring, mashing etc.. We wait for the pair to take one side and stop breaking through the level... maybe touching...

And you have the cleanest tailed LPs....

Sergey Lazarenko:

audi/Japanese yen, after LP reached mirror level, what to do? - no idea

@Sergey Lazarenko nothing. very narrow channel, have to wait for an exit from it

Reason: