CatFx50 - page 332

das:
No dellan, scroll back in the chart until the "Max bars to count" have reached 9000+ instead of 6270

sorry i didnt understand what you are trying to say,

max bars to count is now in 6275

but it is not the problem

the problem is with aNina

Hi Mates just got in from my daily work and looked at my charts, what's the reason for the price hike. Looks like I've missed a lot of pips . Nina, do you think there is a chance of making a few pips during the Asian session today.

Dave1:
Hi Mates just got in from my daily work and looked at my charts, what's the reason for the price hike. Looks like I've missed a lot of pips . Nina, do you think there is a chance of making a few pips during the Asian session today.

Hi!

Remember that I was saying "$ is down; $ is down"? Do you remember that?

Now, read this:

Dollar Sharply Lower After Bernanke Mentioned Pause

Dollar is sharply lower in NY session after Fed Chairman Bernanke said that the Fed may pause the tightening cycle in his testimony to the Congress.

"Even if in the committee's judgment the risks to its objectives are not entirely balanced, at some point in the future the committee may decide to take no action at one or more meetings in the interest of allowing more time to receive information relevant to the outlook......

"A decision to take no action at a particular meeting does not preclude actions at subsequent meetings ......

"Now that we have taken away some of the excessive accommodation we had in the system, we are now more data driven, ' Bernanke said.

Dollar fell sharply across the board after Bernanke's statement which echoes the FOMC minutes which said that some fed officials are concerned that the tightening cycle has gone too far and the cycle is near to its end.

Am I a visionary? No, I'm not. I only saw good $ data was being printed and $ was not moving up. So, what happened here? Easy, mates, big money knew in advance what Bernanke was going to say.

Nina

dellan:
sorry i didnt understand what you are trying to say,

max bars to count is now in 6275

but it is not the problem

the problem is with aNina

Yes, i know this, but on this indicator (step_ma histogram) you can see, how many bars are in your history.

So, now there are 6275, but you need 9000 for anina, so scroll back the chart until the 6275 has reached 9000 and more.

hope this helps now

das:
Yes, i know this, but on this indicator (step_ma histogram) you can see, how many bars are in your history.

So, now there are 6275, but you need 9000 for anina, so scroll back the chart until the 6275 has reached 9000 and more.

hope this helps now

i tried, but they didnt change the number, when i reach 28 feb we get i black scree at the indicator

Yes, i do remember what you said Nina, and it is clearer now what has happened today. Thank you for that.

dellan:
i tried, but they didnt change the number, when i reach 28 feb we get i black scree at the indicator

Mate, scroll the chart back further (till august 2005, i guess), then additional data and about 9000 bars of 30 min history will be loaded into the mt4 folder.

das:
Mate, scroll the chart back further (till august 2005, i guess), then additional data and about 9000 bars of 30 min history will be loaded into the mt4 folder.

hey thanks, now i will test for 24h more to be certain that is all ok

thanks so much, sorry if what i asked was boring

Hi mates,

There is a bull flag pattern formed on the gbp/usd 1hr chart which possibly suggests more upward movement to come.

dellan:
thanks so much, sorry if what i asked was boring

No problem, everybody was a beginner in something.

Reason: