Is it possible to write/automate this strategy in MT4?

I was wondering if anyone could find the time to write an EA for me? I currently have an automated trading system I use in ActFX on Forexyard (TwoMAs.act), and I would like to implement the same strategy in MT4 to auto trade if its possible. Its just an EMA cross, but with defined stop and limit. Here are the parameters I'd like:

First EMA: 10-period EMA
Second EMA: 20-period EMA
Stop loss: 35 pips
Limit: 80 pips
Timeframe: 1 hour chart
Trigger: A BUY trade would initiate when the EMA 10 crosses up over the EMA 20, and a candle closes with the EMAs crossed; a SELL trade would initiate when the EMA 10 crosses down over the EMA 20, and a candle closes with the EMAs crossed.

If anyone could find the time to write this for me, I would greatly appreciate it! In ActFX, I just start it up and leave it running all week...with great results...and would like to be able to run it automated on my MT4 account too! Thanks for reading!

Mark

totalscholar wrote >>

I was wondering if anyone could find the time to write an EA for me? I currently have an automated trading system I use in ActFX on Forexyard (TwoMAs.act), and I would like to implement the same strategy in MT4 to auto trade if its possible. Its just an EMA cross, but with defined stop and limit. Here are the parameters I'd like:

First EMA: 10-period EMA
Second EMA: 20-period EMA
Stop loss: 35 pips
Limit: 80 pips
Timeframe: 1 hour chart
Trigger: A BUY trade would initiate when the EMA 10 crosses up over the EMA 20, and a candle closes with the EMAs crossed; a SELL trade would initiate when the EMA 10 crosses down over the EMA 20, and a candle closes with the EMAs crossed.

If anyone could find the time to write this for me, I would greatly appreciate it! In ActFX, I just start it up and leave it running all week...with great results...and would like to be able to run it automated on my MT4 account too! Thanks for reading!

Mark

I think you should be happy with the free EA from the ForexTSD website.
https://www.forex-tsd.com/expert-advisors-metatrader-4/1933-universal-ma-cross-ea.html
REGISTER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THAT WEBSITE

totalscholar:

What exactly do you mean when you say:
BUY when EMA 10 crosses up over the EMA 20, AND a candle closes with the EMAs crossed.
SELL trade when the EMA 10 crosses down over the EMA 20, and a candle closes with the EMAs crossed

The candles 'closes' at the end of every bar or candle chart time interval period regardless of them crossing or not?
So. what does this mean ?

Hi, i'm able to help u formulate into EA, do u mind to pay? please pm me. thanks

FourX:
BUY when EMA 10 crosses up over the EMA 20, AND a candle closes with the EMAs crossed.
SELL trade when the EMA 10 crosses down over the EMA 20, and a candle closes with the EMAs crossed

The candles 'closes' at the end of every bar or candle chart time interval period regardless of them crossing or not?
So. what does this mean ?

On an hourly chart. the buy signal would execute when a one hour candle closes with the EMA crossed...not the exact time when the EMA actually crosses. There are times that 10 and 20 EMAs will cross, but then bounce by the end of the hour, and the hour will close with them NOT crossed.

Brian Lillard:

I think you should be happy with the free EA from the ForexTSD website.
https://www.forex-tsd.com/expert-advisors-metatrader-4/1933-universal-ma-cross-ea.html
REGISTER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THAT WEBSITE

Hi is it possible to send this link again as the link has changed, thanks :)
Reason: