should i put anymore indicator ,

and the config, is all ok?

dellan:
hey guys, i am beginner,

my chart is complete?

should i put anymore indicator ,

and the config, is all ok?

Hi dellan,

chart should be complete. Check configuration (I cannot see this on the chart) bars on aNina 9.000, bars on HistStepMAstoch 2.000

mibl

todays RECAP

EURUSD10:00 cet: Long level 1 @1.2393, made a high @1.2415 (>10:00 cet) => +24 pips max. fav. excursion (ex spread)

// depending on how you work with filter levels an entry could have been at 1.2391 one bar earlier13:30 cet: Long level 2 @1.2396, made a high @1.2439 (>15:30 cet) => +43 pips max. fav. excursion (ex spread)

// depending on how you work with filter levels an entry could have been at 1.2387 one bar earlier

USDCHF

08:30 cet: Long level 2 @1.2699, made a high @1.2715 (> 08:30 cet) => +16 pips max. fav. excursion (ex spread)

12:30 cet: Long level 2 @1.2703, should have been stopped out >1.2685 (>14:00 cet) => -[18-34] pips loss

GBPUSD

11:00 cet: Short level 2 @1.7852, made a low @1.7824 (>12:00 cet) => +28 pips max. fav. excursion (ex spread)

14:30 cet: Long level 1 @1.7892, made a high 17940 (>15:30 cet) => +48 pips max. fav. excursion (ex spread)

16:30 cet: Short level 1 @1.7848, should have been stopped out on close of the same candle 1.7879 => -31 (ex spread)

A mixed day. There were two potential loss trades - one in swissy and one in cable. Both signals came about 80 - 100 pips in after a precedding movement (two candles) into the trade direction.. Therefore it was a great risk to enter at that time.

miblPS: Remember always that these pips are not realized pips - they show the potential of the system. The realized pips depend on your personal stop technique.

Hi!

What a day!!!

It has been a tough one: as said earlier, $ is still in sell mode.

USDCHF could not close above EMA120. EURUSD did close below EMA50 and EMA120 but in a few seconds it went up with fury. We should look at USDCHF when we trade EURUSD.

Look, at 16:30cet, USDCHF opened above EMA50 at 1.2709. It had EMA50 at 1.2691 and EMA120 at 1.2710. On previous bar, USDCHF had gone up to 1.2730 and closed at 1.2708, so USDCHF was retracing. More: MAX Moving Average was bearish.

Had I been trading at that time, I'd have never taken that long. But according to CatFX50 rules, it was a level one buy. And it was a lost.

The same on that cable short 16:30cet. Previous bar bounced off EMA120 and closed above pivot.

Nina

mibl:
Hi dellan,

chart should be complete. Check configuration (I cannot see this on the chart) bars on aNina 9.000, bars on HistStepMAstoch 2.000

mibl

cbars on anina i put 9000

maxbars to calculate on histepmastoch a put 2000

all ok?

anything more?

hey, to take some position , suppose a buy position, i enter if StepMaStoch_KV1_EX_02 turn from red to green at the same time the aNina lines cross and a candle above EMA 50 open after the price cross the EMA 50????

all ok?

and to close the position? what should we do?

dellan:
cbars on anina i put 9000

maxbars to calculate on histepmastoch a put 2000

all ok?

anything more?

hey, to take some position , suppose a buy position, i enter if StepMaStoch_KV1_EX_02 turn from red to green at the same time the aNina lines cross and a candle above EMA 50 open after the price cross the EMA 50????

all ok?

and to close the position? what should we do?

Hi Dellan,

There are also some more things to consider:

a) Is your market ranging or trending? Trending markets are safer.

b) Are you near any support/resistance lines..like EMA 120 ?

c) When trading have you checked some of the other currencies that

provide more info...not just what your currency is doing? Example: EUR/USD

is inverse/proportional to USD/CHF, when one goes up, the other will go down.

When to exit?

You could pick a natural support/resistance line. Look at your fibo indicators or the

Camarilla. Best of all, exit when in profit!

I hope you are using a demo account, it's not quite as easy as it sounds.

moneyline

USDCHF case of yesterday

Hi Nina-

The level 1 signal of USDCHF came between EMA 50 and EMA120 resulting in a loss. Do you suggest to wait till the price closes beyond EMA 120 to join the trade assuming confirmation of other indicators?

Best.

- Sukhen

moneyline:
Hi Dellan,

There are also some more things to consider:

a) Is your market ranging or trending? Trending markets are safer.

b) Are you near any support/resistance lines..like EMA 120 ?

c) When trading have you checked some of the other currencies that

provide more info...not just what your currency is doing? Example: EUR/USD

is inverse/proportional to USD/CHF, when one goes up, the other will go down.

When to exit?

You could pick a natural support/resistance line. Look at your fibo indicators or the

Camarilla. Best of all, exit when in profit!

I hope you are using a demo account, it's not quite as easy as it sounds.

moneyline

thanks for the answer, let me say:

a) i am so newbie that i didnt understand so good, you are saing about the time that i make the operations arent it?

could you explain this item more detailed?

b)yeah, i put a 120 EMA at the chart

c)no, not yet, where i should find some articles explaining how to use this??

about the exit, yeah i have put a 120 EMA

here is the screenshot

Hi Dellan,

Welcome to the club. I'm a newbie myself and though I've asked some questions, I've mostly read a lot.

Believe me, it's not going to happen overnight and there are no easy answers.

Why don't you do like I did and read the entire CatFX50 thread? BTW, don't stop there! There's an

enormous amount of knowledge in this forum, all to serve you the better!

The trick is this: You gotta get into it long enough so that it will start becoming second nature.

If you look at some of the more experience traders here, you'll notice their insights are correct.

That's something only time, experience, and work will give to you.

Read away!

moneyline

Edit: BTW, the search option is a great tool, you might wanna give that a shot!

Reason: