Trading System by Xard777 - page 44

you have the right stuff, I know you will get to be where you want to be, passion will pull you through, a sense of humor helps to...lol, and you have both...can't win every trade, and once we accept losses as being part of the business, we accept it easier, just so the winners are bigger!

Bed time for me, catch you on the dark side of the moon!

xx3xxx:
I don't understand it too

I tried so hard for almost a year

my template and indicators are close to perfection (as I filtered lot of bad ones) --- easy to be read too

I don't trade eur/usd, usd/cad etc , they are far too risky

recently , starting on GBP/JPY -- as it is the most popular ones

in the past

I use only 5M, lowering my expectation to TP 15 to 25 pip

average transaction duration (exit and sell)-- is 40 min, to 2 hr

get frustrated, when I am holding losing position (OPENED) and don't want to close it manually -- so it just hit bit SL (trailing)

=====

now I move on to 30M, but pretty boring, as not much to trade for -- for the whole day

30M to give me the signal for REVERSAL,

if it is in the middle of a long lasting trend -- thinking about to use 5M for entry --- like collision of the moon, with 5M small space probe (not practice it yet, the theory sound OK)

and lot of things to relearn, in 30M (but templates are there ) -- so I need practice, some guidance from GURU and then see my own 30M template, then it would be great

Hi

ziggy123:
observe the 15 min and 60 min time frames side by side, look for entries when all 3: 15-30-60 agree, at least 15 and 30, gage the direction of the 4hr on the 60 min time frame for momentum, the signals are generally pretty clear.

HI ZIggy ,

thanks for the indicator , i'd like to ask u if Is there the Alerts to know that all TF is agree in the same direction ?

David,

xard777:
My latest manual trading system...Chaos v5 (finished version)

Simply set it up just like in the picture below with a 15min chart on the left and a 5min chart on the right.

Looking to trade 10/90 rule on the sub window...there is a green number displayed top right in sub window.

I have also included the wingdings font, simply install and the treasure chest will appear instead of a flag.

Download Chaos v5.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Hope you like it...enjoy

Xard777

PS as a rule of thumb watch for when the green line in the sub window is above the red qqe line and also watch for the qqe line to be above 50 for an up trend. Reverse this for a down trend.

Nice system, Xard777 Thank you for sharing it. Please take my special thanks for the MQL files, I much appreciate you posted them.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

you can add some other indicators to assist your decision -- try it on REAL LIVE trade first, then tell us is it better ?

or change the INPUT parameter

(MQ4) -- not MQL -- belong to the OWNER

Thanks Ziggy for sharing will check this in next week.

ziggy123:
template....The thing you have to understand, is momentum, It's basic in nature, and simplicity...think about it!

Ema

The Ema Step Forex System

I think we could read this one

then put up 5 good points here -- so the rest of us do not have to read the whole things [ copy there and paste here ]

if you want to use the indicators shown, it does tell you where to find it

Hi Xaard An Ziggy!

Could you please expand on your rule of entries a bit like xaards 10/90 rule , I am a bit lost I think I looked at far too many other indicators and been out of the rails abit:)

Thans in advance !

Regards V

this is my indicator

try this...

my indicator with tf h1 or h4

see ravenlo will work for you

Files:
untitled.gif  52 kb
ravenlo.mq4  7 kb

as the dig above

after I install RISKY indicator

and the ARROWS on chart does not appear

(have tried to change The INPUT PARAMETERs)

but still can't see it

are you watching the 5M and 1H only?

hello there Ziggy

Are you aware of any EW stuff that works on Mt cause cant find any I feel it would help us finding the right time for entry as you say it is quite sujective as much as objective to count the waves can you please also expand on your rule of entries with your template ? I have been watching it for a while now and I cant seem to get it right most of the time

Thanks

Reason: