CatFx50 - page 572

peterdias77:
CATFX50 chatroom on paltalk is open now

Thanks mate.

I have one open, but cant actually find it under a search??

So thx for opening a new one

Hi!

I'm in chat room now.

Nina

THanks to my wireless craping out 10 minutes before nfp, i wasn't able to get my entry orders in and i made 0 profit. This is so so frustrating. At least i didn't loose anything. I was correct on my orders to. LINKSYS sucks.

jwoger:
THanks to my wireless craping out 10 minutes before nfp, i wasn't able to get my entry orders in and i made 0 profit. This is so so frustrating. At least i didn't loose anything. I was correct on my orders to. LINKSYS sucks.

Well, jwoger, I'm sorry. We've made a lot of money today. I was at the room and we made some calls.

Nina

nina:
Well, jwoger, I'm sorry. We've made a lot of money today. I was at the room and we made some calls. Nina

at what time did you make the calls? i logged in at around 20 minutes before nfp and you weren't there. No need to be sorry. Trading the nfp is a risky thing. Reports have it that yahoo leaked the nfp 5 minutes early. ADP will not be trusted anymore

jwoger:
at what time did you make the calls? i logged in at around 20 minutes before nfp and you weren't there. No need to be sorry. Trading the nfp is a risky thing. Reports have it that yahoo leaked the nfp 5 minutes early. ADP will not be trusted anymore

Before 13:45cet. Told the room that when we trade NFP I want to have my computer on only with my trading platform.

Sorry.

Nina

I'm there now

Nina

today

Today's recap for Eurusd, cable, usdchf, and usdjpy

eurusd: Level 4 @ 14:00 cet @ 1.2773 max high of 1.2861 +88 pips

Cable: Level 4 @ 11:00cet @ 1.8383 max high of 1.8542 +159 pips

Usdchf: Level 4 @ 14:00 cet @ 1.2283 max low of 1.2187 +94 pips

usdjpy: level 4 sell @ 9:00 cet @ 115.16 max low of 113.81 +135

Totals: 476

Level 4 Signal on Euro/Dollar

jwoger:
Today's recap for Eurusd, cable, usdchf, and usdjpy

eurusd: Level 4 @ 14:00 cet @ 1.2773 max high of 1.2861 +88 pips

Hi Jwoger, I've tried to interpret the level 4 signal, but I could find it. I do see a long candle, but not a signal accordingly to Catfx50.

Am I wrong? Could you spare 2 minutes and explain it to me (us)?

Cheers.

Files:

Brazilian_Nutter:
Hi Jwoger, I've tried to interpret the level 4 signal, but I could find it. I do see a long candle, but not a signal accordingly to Catfx50.

Am I wrong? Could you spare 2 minutes and explain it to me (us)?

Cheers.

True, this is not a textbook level 4 since the histo bar was already above .04, but, it has been mentioned by nina many times before, that you should trade level 4's on strength. That candle definately had strength. it was related to the nfp. Also, the price was in a consolidation all morning. that candle broke the high of the consolidation. Hope this helps.

Reason: