CatFx50 - page 330

need help

ShadowWz:
Hi,

some small changes :

- now aNina will be updated once per bar,not once per tick.

- updated check when MA50 inside bar.

Cheers.

thank you for your update.

but when I installed and put 9000,

did not come up in 30 minutes chart

but 1 hour chart,

Is there any suggestion?

ted

ShadowWz:
Hi,

some small changes :

- now aNina will be updated once per bar,not once per tick.

- updated check when MA50 inside bar.

Cheers.

Hi ShadowWz,

thanks for your help and we need that once more. Can you please take short look at your parameter cbars? The default setting for catfx to 9.000 does not work any more.

mibl

sorry

mibl:
Hi ShadowWz,

thanks for your help and we need that once more. Can you please take short look at your parameter cbars? The default setting for catfx to 9.000 does not work any more.

mibl

Hi,

now it should be ok.

Files:
anina_1.mq4  8 kb

and another one wich may be usefull

Hi,

represent two MA in histogram form,when they both agree.

Cheers.

Files:
ma_rs.mq4  2 kb

thnak you

ShadowWz:
Hi, now it should be ok.

thank you

it worked!!

by the way, could you please tell me your input number for cbar.

9000 or 2000

thank you!

ted

Hi ted --> 9.000 is the correct one for aNina, 2.000 is for HistStepMAStoch

Hi ShadowWz,

you are faster than I could write ....

Thanks for the help.

mibl

mibl:
Hi ted --> 9.000 is the correct one for aNina, 2.000 is for HistStepMAStoch

Hi ShadowWz,

you are faster than I could write ....

Thanks for the help.

mibl

Hi mibl

thank you very much!!

Cristal clear!!

ted

Trade analysis

Hi,

I just compile the things that we need to consider when we would like to pull the trigger for long or short. Please find the attached file for the trade analysis before pull the trigger.

Hopefully all member here could give input for the this.

Regards,

Avici4x

Hi!

Thank you ShadowWZ.

Well, mates, we are facing another tough day so far. This situation can not last long. Take care and do not trade if you do not see "strength or a big rush".

On cable, we have this range: 1.7825 - 1.7864.

On euro, we have this range: 1.2470 - 1.2430.

On chf, we have this range: 1.2718 - 1.2671.

We are going up and down and vice versa. There are no news this morning. Take care.

Nina

Hi!

This is not CatFX50 stuff.

Read the mail I've already got:

FROM MR.GEORGE MILLER

ICBC BANK OF CHINA

CHINA OFFICE

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE.

Dear Sir,,

I am MR.GEORGE MILLER,Bank Manager of ICBC Bank of China and Account Officer to Late Engr.Thomas Hayden A citizen of your Country,Working in an oil servicing company in Hongkong.Refered to as my Client. On April 21,2000 my client,his wife, and their three children were involved in a Ghastly car accident along Nathan Express Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives but to no avail.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name over the Internet.On this process i came accross your name.Hence I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my late client before they Get confiscated or declared unserviceable by My Bank where this huge deposits were lodged.My Bank has issued a notice to me as the account officer to the Deceased to provide the next of kin or risk confiscation of the fund within next 14 working days. The amount is US$7,000,000:00{Seven Million US Dollars Only.}

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now,Due to your from the same Country.I decide to seek your consent to Present you as the Next Of Kin,of the deceased,So that this account valued at (US$7 million dollars) can be paid to you and then You and Me Can share the money. 70% to Me and 30% to You.

All I require is your TRUST and honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and Me, from any breach of the law

Awaiting your prompt reply.

MR.GEORGE MILLER.

Manager

[etsbjs8bdn3]

What do you think?

Nina

Reason: