HELP !!!! convert an indicator from MT4 to MT5. - page 11

churkin:
The indicator counts the average APR for a certain number of days. ***

TheATR indicatorshows this as it is: You set the averaging period and the indicator displays the average.

ATR

churkin:
*** Shows how much price has passed and how much is left to pass during the current day ***

How so?

Average True Range - Осцилляторы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Average True Range - Осцилляторы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Технический индикатор Средний Истинный Диапазон (Average True Range, ATR) — это показатель волатильности рынка. Его ввел Уэллс Уайлдер в книге...

Vladimir Karputov:

TheATR indicatorshows this as it is: You set the averaging period and the indicator displays the average value.

How is it?

ATR, de facto = average candle size. We have the right to calculate the integrals of history statistics and assume that the total of XX ATR for the day.

So we calculate how many of these "ATR" are left till the end of the day, moment X and so on.

There are a lot of such indicators.

Vladimir Karputov:

TheATR indicatorshows this as it is: You set the averaging period and the indicator displays the average value.

How can you do this?

this is not convenient to look at

I attached a screenshot.

It says it all

churkin:

That's not a good way to look at it.

I've attached a screenshot of the way it should be.

It says it all.

Ah, I see. Then keep waiting and most importantly do not forget to say "why tell me something, look at the screenshot - it all says. :)

account with Meta Trader 4
transfer to MetaTrader 5.

Good afternoon, please help me with my question:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/369844
Подскажите индикатор на подобие candle_body_size но чтобы показывал хай и лоу
Подскажите индикатор на подобие candle_body_size но чтобы показывал хай и лоу
  • www.mql5.com
Здравствуйте, подскажите, пожалуйста, такой индикатор, чтобы сверху и снизу свечи показывал ХАЙ и ЛОУ в цифрах...

In our case here, the ATP indicator counts a certain number of times over several days and gives us the arithmetic average and outputs the value there. The most important thing here is how you will set the value, and at the end you are shown the price, what has gone and what is still left for that day. That's why it's best to calculate all the integrals from the history statistics and then tell you what's left for that day.

Reason: