- level 2 long on 9:00cet @1.7433, made a high @1.7456 (>10:00cet) => +23 pips max range (ex spread)
- level 2 long on 15:00cet @1.7445, made a high @1.7488 (>17:00cet) => +43 pips max range (ex spread)
- level 1 short 8:00cet @1.3007, made a low @1.2990 (>9:00cet) => +17 pips max range (ex spread)
- level 1 short 16:00cet @1.2997, made a low @1.2975 (>16:00cet) => +22 pips max range (ex spread)
- level 1 long 8:00cet @1.2128, made a high @1.2142 (>10:30cet) => +14 pips max range (ex spread)
- level 1 long 16:00cet @1.2129, made a high @1.2141 (>20:00cet) => +12 pips max range (ex spread)
/* depending on the manner of filter-usage +/- 0.04 you could have had a bad short signal 12:30cet @1.2102 made a low @1.2094 (>14:00cet)
If you took that you should have closed this position at least in the growing 15:00cet-candle */
Summary:That was a difficult consolidation day. Markets have no clear direction and dance around their ema50's.
It should have been very difficult to come out with a realized profit on catfx today, except you drove a very restrictive stop technique today. But even than it was very difficult, although the "added" pips list above looks a little more positive.
Today we had two signals in eurusd and usdchf (16:00) where we came in at a late time when the movement was already worked out. Reason is that we wait for the complete constitution of the candle and the histostepma.
An earlier version of catfx (without filters +/- 0.04) was based on the colour of histo on opening time of the candle. If there was only a little bar seen on histo on the opening of the candle the signal formally occured. Problem with this was that sometimes there was a contrarious movement which erased this signal some minutes afterwards on the running candle, so that this seemed never been there when you looked later on the chart.
Today this strategy combined with the filters (entering on running candle when filter level on histo is exceeded) would have been much more successful than current catfx signals because of we had been entered earlier on some of the same signals and this enlarge the profits.
But as I say - "if had been, if had been, ..." - that is not the currently applied usage, but we should keep track on that during realtime market. Perhaps this could produce a better behaviour - let's watch it.
miblPS: After two consolidation days we could start to hope on a more trendy day tomorrow.
the only really viable trade today was cable at 7445 level2 but even that had potential problems to overcome 100 ema 200 ema mm levels and pivot levels though it made high of 7488 i stayed on sideline tommorrows another day wait for good setups you dont have to take all of them just the good clear ones
Where is NINA?
Does anyone have news about him?
I hope health for him.
It's holidays in Spain (up to next monday).
He took some days off with his family ...
Close to setup on GBPUSD and EUR USD
price is going to ema50 but HistoStepStoch and aNina will not be that fast.
Yes nothing in place yet, just a heads up that setup may be approaching.
I know its not part of the system but I always use DeltaForce to qualify my trades and it is still fairly low on all pairs.
Need the pairs to be moving before I will enter a trade.
Not sure if we trade USD/CAD but we are close to a set up. aNina gives the arrow. Just waiting for stepMa and Mbars to go into green. Very close to the main pivot.
USDCAD currently looks very flat on my chart, if it does break I would want to see some solid movement (30m candle) before entering.
DeltaForce and juice, 2 indicators that show strength of local movement are both very low.