CatFx50 - page 296

deepdunk see post 2401 on page 241 you will find it there

Angel:
Hi all

In one of my earlier posts today i upload 2 pics where you all can see that there is a "little bug" with histogram indicator, so i need a little help from you guys in here. Since i can't be infront of the pc 24/7 i'm searching for a program that could take screenshoots automatically let's say every 30 min, this way i could study the screenshots when i get home. If anyone knows a program that could do this i will be delighted to know about.

Thanks in advance guys.

Angel

Hi Angel, go here and download this:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Graphic/Graphic-Capture/Automatic-Print-Screen-With-Email.shtml

45 free trial and only chump change if you wanna buy.

moneyline

Hi All

Is there singnal

EURUSD LONG

GBPUSD LONG

USDCHF SHORT

StepMa stoch

ths harold but there is no stepma stoch at that post there is stepma_stoch

and i have it.

I don't know maybe i am wrong but i sow one post where someone say that stepma stoch keep him out of bad trade as it did not give signal like nina and stemma_stoch

he is using all 3 of them and it looks like stepma stoch is litle slower and conservativ but maybe it can also be achived vith stepma_stoch diferante setings

signal on usdchf short 12970 ?

not 15 pips yet...spread only 10 pips i did not tke that one

same for long gbp but it is slow day today i guess we have to stay out

deepdrunk:

and i have it.

I don't know maybe i am wrong but i sow one post where someone say that stepma stoch keep him out of bad trade as it did not give signal like nina and stemma_stoch

he is using all 3 of them and it looks like stepma stoch is litle slower and conservativ but maybe it can also be achived vith stepma_stoch diferante setings

Yes, it was harold4x and as he already told above, go to post 2401.

Look here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page160

deepdrunk:

and i have it.

Hi deepdrunk, use aNina instead of StepMA_Stoch. It is a StepMA_Stoch with additional information (arrows, points) - you will find it here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

StepMA_Stoch from (Igorad)https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page5

mibl

kumawat:
Hi All

Is there singnal

EURUSD LONG

GBPUSD LONG

USDCHF SHORT

Hi kumawat,

this morning we had a

- level 1 short at 8:30cet in USDCHF @1.2969 with a current low @1.2952 at 9:00cet

and a

- level 1 long at 7:30cet in GBPUSD @1.7529 with a current high 1.7560

There was no signal on EURUSD because aNina kept us out (price and histo step gave us a long indication).

mibl

Angel:
Hi all

In one of my earlier posts today i upload 2 pics where you all can see that there is a "little bug" with histogram indicator, so i need a little help from you guys in here. Since i can't be infront of the pc 24/7 i'm searching for a program that could take screenshoots automatically let's say every 30 min, this way i could study the screenshots when i get home. If anyone knows a program that could do this i will be delighted to know about.

Thanks in advance guys.

Angel

Hi Angel,

I have adressed this issue to igorad - we'll wait and see...

mibl

mibl:
Hi Angel,

I have adressed this issue to igorad - we'll wait and see...

mibl

Hi Mibl

That's good news, i'm looking foward to see what igorad will say or do

P.S- Moneyline thanks a lot for the help on the program to take the screenshots, that's exactly what i was looking for, thank you so much.

Angel

time ??

Guys what is the time filter for catfx? Thanks!

Reason: