Looking for patterns - page 258

Andrei:
In hindsight?

Here and now.

Renat Akhtyamov:

the trouble is that H4 is not the oldest timeframe,

therefore not the oldest wave

and how is the conclusion - will there be a loss?

Rinat, I have said many times before that each TF has its own waves and its own trends. This is due to the fact that different market participants operate at their own frequency.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Rinat, I have said more than once that each TF has different waves and different trends. This is due to the fact that different market participants operate on their own frequency.

Right

But what you're saying is that you can put one wave into another.

You just can't imagine how interesting it is.

I've been wanting to get the final wave for a long time.

You're an expert at it,

That's why I asked you about the rules.

outline, please

Andrei:
So why such a low probability of guessing the direction close to 50%?

The objective was not to achieve 100% successful market entry, but simply to show the essence of the process. The timeframe was 5 minutes. I did not choose any timeframe or trend, I just arbitrarily threw the Expert Advisor on the chart and went home for 2 hours. The Expert Advisor is not even really finished.

The system is built in such a way that it does not depend on what TF it works on.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The aim was not to achieve 100% successful market entry, but simply to show the essence of the process. The timeframe was 5 minutes. I did not choose any timeframe or trend, I just arbitrarily threw the Expert Advisor on the chart and went home for 2 hours. The Expert Advisor is not even really finished.

The system is built in such a way that it does not depend on what TF it works on.

When a senior wave hits the M5, it's all over

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well, that's right.

but what you're saying is that you can put one wave into another

You just can't imagine how interesting that would be.

I've been wanting to get the final wave for a long time.

You're the expert,

That's why I asked you about the rules.

outline, please

No free time today.

I will write it on my page in the MT4 section in the near future.

Uladzimir Izerski:

No more free time today.

I will be posting on my MT4 page shortly.

ok

Александр Яворский:
The regularity (on a training account): few people are vegetarians and few traders are consistently profitable.
If I don't eat meat for a long time, I become more profitable.

Thought material: the trend is almost always following me! To bankrupt me :)). Only when I don't eat meat - my money multiplies little by little. No matter how many times I've persuaded the market to give me profits or spare my deposit - HE IS INDEPENDENT ! You just have to live a healthy life silently. Hard. You want financial freedom, sacrifice some goodies. Nothing comes for free.
A strong dependence: Only THOSE WHO DO NOT WORK until they fall - WHO DO NOT EAT MEAT.)

It is possible to experiment a couple of months on the training account: not to smoke, not to drink booze and tea, coffee, of course. Milk is possible. At me from a "sports" diet considerably dissipates vagueness and timidity on a trend. After all, I spent many years in fear of forex. Although I don't think I've discovered America: "a healthy lifestyle increases mental clarity", everyone knows.

Classy post. Clearly this is the voice of an extraterrestrial intelligence.

Renat Akhtyamov:

or maybe...

that the way you work, the way you eat?

That's right: those who work profitably don't deny themselves anything. If I understand you correctly, this is quite a fascinating pattern. I should probably stop speculating and practise patiently - I want some food already!

I liked the saying: "The sincerest prayers are in the stock market".

Александр Яворский:

That's right: if you work profitably, you don't deny yourself anything. If I understand you correctly, this is quite a fascinating pattern. Perhaps I should stop speculating and practise patiently - I want some food already!

I liked the saying, "The sincerest prayers are in the stock market."

;)

Reason: