Step stoc 50 fx system

i am starting this thread to see if there is any interest the system is very similar to the cat50 fx but with less confusion i use 50 ema 100 ema 200 ema 2 step stocs and a pivot indicator. Now with the pivot indicator change local time zone to 5 line style to 4 and line thickness to 3 LEVEL 1 ENTRY RULES:On a 30 minute chart when price crosses 50 ema and step stocs are also crossed you wait for candle to close .you see where price is in conjunction to nearest pivot point there must be at least 20 pips of room then you enter trade i use the 100 and 200 ema to see on higher timeframes if they will cause support or resistence problems i personally will not enter trade if price closes more than 20 pips past 50 ema you can if you want to but its riskier.this is leval 1 entrys . LEVEL 2 ENTRY RULES lets say price crossed to upside and step stocs also crossed to upside then priced crossed below 50 ema and closed there then crossed back over 50 ema and closed there you can reenter LEVEL 3 ENTRY lets say price is above 50 ema and step stocs are also to upside and we get consolidation we can enter on a break of high if we see there is a rush i will post 3 charts giving you a visual if there are other who want me to keep on posted i will if not i will stop

the setups

here are 3 charts showing you the setups

Files:
step_1.gif  30 kb
step_2.gif  31 kb
step_3_1.gif  30 kb

Harold

Thanks for making the system simpler.

I have one question about the timeframe that the system operates on - the 30m does that take the whipsaws out or could the system also be operational on 15m timeframe?

Thanks.

less noise at 30 minutes

Hi Harold

I have a question. If we have trades like this morning at 8 cet in Cable or Euro too, where the opening is more or less on the pivot line or the pivot line has just been crossed by the candle that lead to the signal, what do you do?

I know when there is little room to the pivot you don't take the trade but what about this situation?

Thanks

Welcome Back

Hi Harold,

Glad to see ya back on the forum.

Dave

Indicator settings?

Hello harold,

Could you please clarify for me?

Are the settings for the "stepMa stoch and the stepsto" indicators left as standard?

Cheers,

Doubletop.

the settings for the 2 step stocs i use are default settings

Settings?

Much appreciated Harold.

Doubletop

Harold,

Appreciate if you can provide the detail of your rules on when to trade (buy & sell) and stop loss and target?

the trading times to trade this is from 2 am est to 1130 est on 30 minutes charts i personally look to make 20 pips per trade with a 20 pip stop i use the pivots as my target so if there is not enough room to the next pivot when i get a signal i wont take trade

Reason: