XO_Method REVISED - page 110

yevell:
valeo, in this post, i find that with the doublewoody cci, you change the trendcci from 15 to 20, is this an improvement ? best wishes !

Now that is what I want to hear!! Well done; it shows me that you have an analytical mind and that is very good for FX.

Yes, once again my friend Gerhard is actually responsible for this move of the CCI-15 to CCI-20 and it makes sense as it takes out some "false signals" - I will update the previous Post and elaborate a little on this.

Best wishes.

Files:

ValeoFX:
First thing you can do is to tell me whether I made a "deliberate" mistake in the final Template screen-print I posted or is this an improvement and if so, what is the "mistake"?

I am saddened that people can so easily run off on a "rumour" that did not eminate from me, but when I post something that you should have picked up immediately, there is a deathly silence.

The zipped-file and Template (seperate) will be posted tomorrow morning.

Enjoy the weekend.

Best wishes.

we are waiting for the zipped-file and Template .

ValeoFX:
I think it is pretty much a foregone conclusion once you see the indicators up in front of you, but I want to illustrate 2 - 3 entries so that there is no confusion. Best wishes.

valeo, I have one more question !

in this post, you used the EMA-34 together with WPR for entry !

I know that, you take EMA-60 for direction, and EMA-120 for trend

so, what about EMA-34 ? how do you trade wpr with it ?

and also, about the level of wpr, you usd -1,-10,-20,-50,-80,-90,-99 !

I know that when wpr is above -10 or below -90, the price would have a retrace at once(most of the time).

do you have some research on this ?

and about these levels, do you use them on the 30M_SM(30) ?

best wishes !

nnzw:
we are waiting for the zipped-file and Template .

actually, if you read the thread carefully, you can build the template yourself !

you can find every indicators which shows in the latest template in the thread !

what you only need to do is just change some parameters !

Hi friends,

As you may have noticed, I've been conspicuously absent for 2-3 weeks, reason being a death in the family, with the burial service just having taken place.

So i am now just catching up on everything I've missed, and should be back to trading on Monday.

Catching up on the posts from latest to oldest, I see that we've changed to the 20/5 cci with 2 new levels. A quick look seems to give good results when the cci20 crosses the +70/-70 levels, +70 down for a short and -70 up for a long. Hope my interpretation is correct.

Regards

Pardy

yevell:
actually, if you read the thread carefully, you can build the template yourself !

you can find every indicators which shows in the latest template in the thread !

what about this dotted cool rsi std . could we find it here i try to find it but no success ...... ;]

yevell:

What a clever guy you are, my friend. Thanks, I could not have said it better.

Reason: