Run it in 99 then you'll know for sure)

it's simple...

http://tradelikeapro.ru/2011/03/12/kak-poluchit-kachestvo-modelirovaniya-99/

after the test on 99 it did not work(

By fuyu for 2011

/ Balance sheet picture without basement/report deleted - Mathemat

zaxod1:
By Fuy for 2011

It's a good system if you judge it by the chart alone, but there are a lot of unnecessary trades. You don't have to be in the market all the time, you can enter 1-2 times a month when you get a very good situation. Or - use a lot of tools. Some people do it that way.

I'm talking about entering with a big lot at the beginning and then reducing it with martin and lots, not vice versa. You can take a good profit right from the start.

7Konstantin7:

99 on the tester will lose for sure.

We've been over this many times.)

Run it in 99 then you'll know for sure)

it's simple...

http://tradelikeapro.ru/2011/03/12/kak-poluchit-kachestvo-modelirovaniya-99/

after the test on 99 it didn't work(

The system signals for entry and stop are very important here. And you have two orders of magnitude more trades over the year. It looks like pipsing, which I don't have.

zaxod1:
The system signals for entry and stop are very important here. And you have two orders of magnitude more trades in a year. It looks like pipsing, which I don't.
I see) yet run in the tester 99 and you will see things differently.

Yeah, he's on my dime. Thanks for the offer, but things are even a bit better in the real world than in the tester.

zaxod1:
Yeah, it's on my dime. Thanks for the offer but it works even a little better in the tester.

Well, if so, then cool)

And show me the report from the real one. It's interesting to see how the grail works.

zaxod1:
I have it on my cent. Thanks for the offer, but things are even a bit better on the real than in the tester.

I doubt it. Here is the principle of how it works.

There is a simple adding (pyramiding) on the move with increments and lot reduction.

The total series stop is constantly pulling up behind the price.

As a result, if it encounters a strong impulse, for example with the news, it generates a large profit and implements that surge on the chart.

All other cases (most of them) - it wipes stop with small loss on pullback.

But again, it is a tester game, because usually one cannot enter the market normally even with pauses at news shoots, and this is the only winner (in the tester) due to such placements.

Reason: