Discussion - page 148

Hi newdigital,

There is no EA with this funcionality to download in this link. Could you recommend one?

There are many EAs on this section.

Some latest version I found here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172886/page6

and for example - on this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173425

But it is not exactly what you want. Multi pairs EAs are trading many pairs (selected by you) by attaching to 1 chart only. Those EAs are using some systems to open the trade ... and you want something different as I see ... you want ... if order is place for one pair so the other order should be place for the other pair automatically with non-system and non rules, yes?

If yes so ... we do not have it sorry.

Multi pairs EAs are the EAs which can trade 1 system on many pairs simultaniously by attaching to one pair/chart only. For example, EA can trade EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY and USDCHF by attaching to EURUSD H1 only ... but anyway - the order for the other pairs are placed according to the trading condition.

test

newdigital,

I found a EA with the coditions that i want, if you have a time coud you take a look because the ea works just with buy orders.

thanks for your attention

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| jkh.mq4 |

//| Copyright © 2009, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |

//| MetaTrader 4 Trading Platform / MetaQuotes Software Corp. |

#property copyright "Copyright © 2009, MetaQuotes Software Corp."

#property link "http://www.metaquotes.net"

bool wannaBuy = true;

bool wannaBuy1 = true;

extern double LotSize = 0.01;

extern string symbol1 = "EURUSD";

extern string symbol2 = "USDCHF";

extern int MaxDifference = 6;

extern int Slippage = 3;

extern int Magicnumber1 = 786;

extern int Magicnumber2 = 123;

int sendticket = 3;

string pairs[18];

//| expert initialization function |

int init()

{

//----

pairs[0] = symbol1;

pairs[1] = symbol2;

wannaBuy = true;

wannaBuy1 = true;

//----

return(0);

}

//| expert deinitialization function |

int deinit()

{

//----

//----

return(0);

}

//| expert start function |

int start()

{

//----

// Send order for EURUSD & USDCHF

if (wannaBuy) {

int ticket1;

RefreshRates();

ticket1 = OrderSend(symbol1, OP_BUY, LotSize, MarketInfo(symbol1,MODE_ASK), Slippage, 0, 0, 0,0,Magicnumber1,0) & OrderSend(symbol2, OP_BUY, LotSize, MarketInfo(symbol2,MODE_ASK), Slippage, 0, 0, 0,0,Magicnumber2,0);

if (ticket1 <0 )

{

Print ("OrderSend failed with error #", GetLastError());

return(0);

}

wannaBuy = false;

}

//----

return(0);

}

Hi SSF,

Could you please explain exactly what you want the Ea to do and will see if i can modify the above Ea for you.

Thanks!

simple

Hi mrtools,

Its simple, I analyze the dollar index, so when I trade eur/usd, I want the order(buy or sell) to be copied at the same time to other pairs that I determined, as aud/usd and gbp/usd. Only this, but if put a programmed stoploss and takeprofit will be nice.

Thanks.

ssf:
Hi mrtools,

Its simple, I analyze the dollar index, so when I trade eur/usd, I want the order(buy or sell) to be copied at the same time to other pairs that I determined, as aud/usd and gbp/usd. Only this, but if put a programmed stoploss and takeprofit will be nice.

Thanks.

Sounds doable, give me a day or two see what i can come up with.

ok

Thank you for your attention.I'll be back here next Tuesday to talk about it.

All the statements/performance, excel files and leaders' threads were updated. Please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403/page43 and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

(note: next week it will be the different location of the statements/performance - just to keep old performance inside this section).

ssf:
Hi mrtools,

Thanks.

Hi Ssf,

This is what i have so far thinking maybe a script, it will place for now 3 orders no matter what chart you place it on, haven't been able to test it, but it should work. By default the orders will open up buy orders that is S1,S2,&S3_BUY = true but if you change it to false then it should place sells. It uses 3 different symbols, by default put them as eur/usd,gbp/usd,and aud/usd. Now for stop loss and take profit maybe you can try this Trade Management Ea, what i did was by default it will monitor the trades by this script by magic number of the script, no matter what chart you have it on, as long as the magic number you place in the trade manager matches the magic number of the script and it should place your stops and take profit. This Trade Manager has many different options, too many to list, but posting a pdf to read about its possibilities.

Now back to the script when you are ready to trade place it on any 1 of the charts and it should instantly place 3 market order of the 3 symbols, the trade manager can be on any of the charts (in fact on any chart for that matter) just make sure ManageByMagicNumber=true , MagicNumber=9696, and PairstoManage(make sure your 3 pairs are on that list), and what other option you may choose.

buy_sell_rapidfire_script.mq4

multi_purpose_trade_manager.mq4

multi_purpose_trade_manager_instructions.pdf

Thanks mrtools, this is very usefull for me. thanks again.

Reason: