FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 192

Was there any news that triggered a rise in the euro? Or maybe some events/speeches.

That's a bit of a tricky rod (((.

and some nonsense))))

trinitron:
Was there any news that triggered a rise in the euro? Or maybe some events/speeches.
There was some good news on the Americas at 3pm but the market seems to have barely reacted.

OnGoing:
In America, good news came out at 3pm, but the market seems to have barely reacted.
Relatively strong rally started almost 2 hours ago. In the backdrop of this situation, I feel a lot of people went to cash.

trinitron:
Relatively strong rally started almost 2 hours ago. Against this backdrop, I feel a lot of people have gone into the cache.
Rather their numbers change periodically, or like me, most are in the square)

OnGoing:
Rather their numbers change periodically, or like me, most are in a square)
Is a square a park with trees or a specific term?

trinitron:
Is square a park with trees or a specific term?
Square - "square" (stock market slang). Lack of open positions.

Square, In the square (square-square) - a trader with no open positions.

http://primus.ucoz.ru/index/0-13

In Russian, it's "on the fence".

I think it's better to go to the park and sit there with a laptop. It's nice in the shade in this weather.

over the circles upwards.

The essence of the trading strategy (forecast and trend) Price over 3-day pivot and over daily pivot + over weekly pivot + over 24 and 8 EMA(Shift 1 ). Pivot levels at additional levels S1 S2 S3 R1 R2 R3 + Stochastic and Bollinger Bands For the forecast look from higher to lower TF) Currently there is a bounce from the pivot level R1 of 3-day pivot

Reason: