CatFx50 - page 254

nina
nina  
ted_newyork:
hello Nina

this is Ted

Myself and my friends have been using your system together from this week and found out how great your system giving us a good signal.

This morning (from Euro time to US time), we caught good pips with eur,gpb,chf.

One of my friends told me that right after he used your system he had 5 consecutive win.

Since the English is 2nd language for us, I am the representative for my group to write down questions and thank you message to you.

<<>>

About eur/gbp, I understood your explanation.

One question.

we saw USD/CHF made a couple of just touching to 50EMA but not quite enough crossing,

and after that price was going down.

I attached picture, in the picture there were 2 touching to 50EMA,

could you tell me that they wrer good "level 2" signal?

Thank you in advance.

(by the way, I was thinking till today that Nina is your name and you are lady. My friends found out that

its your cat's name and you are gentleman.!! LOL )

ted

Hi, Ted and friends!

Thank you for your kindly words.

When price kisses EMA50 like your example, it means that, once broken, EMA50 has become a strong resistance. To be called level 2, we need price opening at least one bar above, in that case, EMA50 with Hist keeping always in red.

When you see price keeps bouncing off EMA50 , you can short it, like today, but this is not CatFX50 system.

On USDCHF we had today a good, a very good example of 1-2-3 pattern.

I've posted nina's levels too -a gift. So, today, everybody should have made 15 pips at least.

Nina

ted_newyork
ted_newyork  

thank you !

Hi NIna

I totally understood.

Thank you very much!

ted

nina:
Hi, Ted and friends!

Thank you for your kindly words.

When price kisses EMA50 like your example, it means that, once broken, EMA50 has become a strong resistance. To be called level 2, we need price opening at least one bar above, in that case, EMA50 with Hist keeping always in red.

When you see price keeps bouncing off EMA50 , you can short it, like today, but this is not CatFX50 system.

On USDCHF we had today a good, a very good example of 1-2-3 pattern.

I've posted nina's levels too -a gift. So, today, everybody should have made 15 pips at least.

Nina
frayed
frayed  
ted_newyork:
Hi NIna

I totally understood.

Thank you very much!

ted

Hi ted_newyork,

Could you tell me where you got the indicator that is blue highlighted on the chart you posted. It appears to highlight your trading times.

Thanks,

Frayed

ted_newyork
ted_newyork  

indicator

here !!

this one is good to see the time!

frayed:
Hi ted_newyork,

Could you tell me where you got the indicator that is blue highlighted on the chart you posted. It appears to highlight your trading times.

Thanks,

Frayed
Files:
frayed
frayed  

Thanks,

I appreciate it.

Frayed

krall
krall  

Can someone tell me, why i had no buy signal on nina indicator, sets to 2000 bars, on attached screenshot. Till this time, 0_Nina indicator worked for me fine.

Files:
mibl
mibl  

Today's recap:

eurusd: no signal today, long signal @1.2031 was yesterday 18:30cet after regular trading time

usdchf:

level 1 signal was before regular trading time, 3:30cet short @1.3074

level 2 signal 11:00cet short <1.3059 during the candle when histo step ma went below -0.04 filter level.

level 2 signal 16:00cet short @1.3049

--> made a high now @1.2957 --> about +92 Pips maximum movement

usdgbp:

level 1 long signal @1.7379 11:00cet

--> made a high now @1.7481 --> about +102 Pipsmaximum movement

mibl

mibl
mibl  
krall:
Can someone tell me, why i had no buy signal on nina indicator, sets to 2000 bars, on attached screenshot. Till this time, 0_Nina indicator worked for me fine.

I'm sorry no, perhaps a programming problem inside the code - use aNina from post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page152 - this works better.

mibl

nina
nina  

Hi!

THX, Mibl for your help.

Today has been a good one. Clear signals and nice pips.

Early in the morning, I said EURUSD was stronger than GBPUSD. EURGBP was breaking resistance at 0,6942-8. At the same time, USDCHF was going south.

EURUSD has moved more pips today than cable and this is not standard.

USDCHF has closed at lows. This is not a good sign for the pair, but a retrace is due. While below 1.2990-1.3050 and 1.3080, the pair is set to go south.

Take care and trade what you see.

Nina

tom_faggin
tom_faggin  

need update.

I have been busy last month. I haven't read the post since post #1001. Is there any change on Nina system since then? If there is any change, please let me know where is the summary for the change.

thanks.